• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yoto The Hedgehog (Warning First Wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrispy said:
I don't really think it matter whether or not it was an edit of SonicRE. To me what matters is if he went through this much to change it he obviously didn't get permission to do it.

Acctualy, inisde of Dr. P's wads is a statement allowing alteration of the wad in anyway, just don't make it cheap or nobody will like it. XD. So he dosen't need permission. Of course, i've only checked Mighty and Blaze, so it may be a diffrent case for SonicRE.

SonicRE's S_SKIN said:
#No permission is needed to edit or use SonicRE, just don't claim these sprites as your own.
It's fine as long as he gives him credit.

notmadeoffsonicrepn7.png
Lol not worked off of SonicRE, but yeah..

Chrispy said:
SonicRE's S_SKIN said:
#No permission is needed to edit or use SonicRE, just don't claim these sprites as your own.
It's fine as long as he gives him credit.
Even credit is not needed, I just don't like it when people say they made it entirely by themselves. :P

Ok ok

*clears throught* alright here I go. First of all lets look at their whole body. Clearly they look alot the same,but as i you look were i cut and paste some of the body parts to compare. Their muzzle and eye shape are completely different. Their body shape are deferent. Also the have a different leg span, But the feet and hand are the same. Also again why does this make a deference in why the hand look alot the same (great minds think alot i may say :D)doesn't mean i just heavily edit sonicRE. Why would i even do that. ITS BECAUSE I DIDN'T EDIT SONICRE AT ALL. I heard what dr.pepper said but like i said i didn't edit sonicRE, ok. Thank you now after this post i well start spriting again.

Edit: ok lied about the last sentence. I need some sleep. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back