v2.0 Match/CTF Preview (Updated July 1st, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Sepwich, but at the end of the game, some accident involving Chaos Control should cause it to automatically teleport people to a planet named SRB2.org.

Kaysakado said:
I agree with Sepwich, but at the end of the game, some accident involving Chaos Control should cause it to automatically teleport people to a planet named SRB2.org.

Yes, please!

Sepwich has been hosting space for the SRB2 community and several branches of it for a long time.

Kaysakado said:

And what will be that planet?

A) The SRB2 web, with this forum, the blog, the downloads? Impossible. What utility has looking SRB2 web in SRB2? And worst downloading SRB2... on SRB2!

B) SRB2 developers planet? Not a bad idea but some developer will not want to appear... in a SRB2 level! And the .org... huh...

C) Other ideas better to forgot?

Ouch!

Maybe you could have planet Sepwich as a bonus level, so then we dont piss of the newer players who will go "OMG it mobius you N00BZZZ!!!!11!one" on the forums. the last thing we need when the next realese comes out it a army of NooBz that are not even 10 yet.
Out of curiosity has the level list been released yet or are you going to keep it a secret for until it actually comes out?

The level list for SRB2ME isn't out because it's not necessarily complete. I may list the stages in SRB2ME before release, but I won't be until I'm pretty sure the list is actually close enough to final.

No. Match and CTF stages take a lot less time to build than single player stages, especially single player stages of the size we're currently making. It's safe to assume that any single player stage that isn't already significantly well along will not make SRB2ME.

I wouldn't be surprised to get some more match/ctf stages before release, though. There's still time to make new ones and test them significantly.

Lime Forest Zone got an awesome makeover, awesome job!

And BTW, is that zone with the Blue Team and the Red Team Rings Silver Cascade?

I really like Lime Forest's new look. Now it actually looks like a real forest and not a GFZ ripoff.

Mikel said:
And BTW, is that zone with the Blue Team and the Red Team Rings Silver Cascade?
Yes, it is, but the texturing work isn't done yet. It'll probably look a little less bland in the final.

Woah, great new texture for the levels! And the team ring ideal is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back