Megaman Zero.....freakin' arrgh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrose

Now, I've beaten all four megaman zero games for the GBA, but did anyone else seem to think it was a TEENSY BIT HARD?!?
I mean to say if I saw zero biff it one more time when i was so close to beating a boss, my GBA would've went into the wall....
Tell me, whats your take?
(well, thnk god for edit...so many typo's id've gotten my head ripped off)

If it wasn't hard, then would it be any challenge?

Unless you mean something like it was extremely cheap. >>

Well, you DO have a point...but still, someone tell me the game didn't have points that seemed impossibly hard(not impossible, i guess, but "i finally got it on my 10 thousandth try" hard)

you do not know how much i agree with you there....i threw my old GBA at a wall and well...lets say it split in 2....thank go i had a DS as well

Megaman zero isn't hard ya megaman noobs.

In the first games, You can take a full bar of health from a boss (first equals 1st and 2cd, don't remember about 3 and 4), If you use the 3 sword attacks. [Thats what the levels on the sword are for... boss cheats... And Full sword charge takes only a bit more]

And The other weapons you get I absolutly love because they usually have a great effect on mini-bosses[Shield boomerang, wtf] Or they powerknock back them.

Oh, And I Can beat the game on hardmode [in first game with sword levleing] in 1.5 hours, in one sitdown.

amyrose said:
Now, I've beaten all four megaman zero games for the GBA, but did anyone else seem to think it was a TEENSY BIT HARD?!?
I mean to say if I saw zero biff it one more time when i was so close to beating a boss, my GBA would've went into the wall....

Well I havent played Megaman Zero 3 and 4 but Ive beaten the first 2 titles, I don't know I think the Megaman X games for playstation were harder..

RgxSuperSonic said:
amyrose said:

Well I havent played Megaman Zero 3 and 4 but Ive beaten the first 2 titles, I don't know I think the Megaman X games for playstation were harder..

Megaman x was a bit harder and megaman zero was hard because yo realy need patience beating the game,and heck we all know we don't like waiting for platforms or avoiding spikes in video games.

BY THE WAY :CAPCOM" STOP PUTTING SPIKES A ISTENT DEATH ! ITS ANOYING

Wow, heard of the cyber elf that Replaces a spike/lava death with hp damage?

Also, Play megaman X 3.

Thats impossible compared to megaman zero.

I've beaten all four, and all I had to say was...I got my money's worth all right. You really don't even worry about the ranks a bit into the game, as its just too much trouble to just SURVIVE against most bosses past MMZ1. They tend to change the weapon systems between games, which was pretty cool I thought.

...Although I enjoyed 2 the most because of the bad-arse opening ^_^

WhipZero.jpg

O yea has anyone know of the street fighter voice cameo in MMX4 On te boss dragoon he says the voice of ryu ,when he does a fire blast he says
shoryken! you can clearly here it.

I never truely had many problems with the Megaman Zero series. The only boss that has ever given me problem was Omega Zero, after he obtains your original bodie in Megaman Zero 3. But if you want even more of a challenge, go buy Megaman ZX fr the Nintendo DS. It's the continuation of the Megaman Zero Series. Also the sequel to ZX is about to come out. Megaman ZX Advent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back