Sonic Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Where can I get the Sonic Battle one?

I want the sonic battle mugen. I tried Google and pressed google search but no website had the sonic battle mugen download link. After that I press I'm feeling lucky but the link went to the wrong website. If anyone finds the sonic battle mugen download link give it to me

There's one MUGEN modification that you're missing: King of Mobius. It's a Sonic fighting game based off the classic Sonic series, and has midis, characters, and stages almost all based on the Genesis games. It's fairly enjoyable for at least one playthrough. Unfortunately, it was created a long time ago, and therefore isn't meant to be played Windows (XP, anyway); you can, it just means you have a lower screen resolution, and crappy sound. I believe you can still download it off of Sonic Fangames HQ.

I've played Sonic Battle MUGEN, and it's nicely done as well. I haven't tried the latter game, though; it looks fine, but the spritework suggests that all the male characters have abs, which, to me, looks kind of retarded. :\

thank you, now i have 4 Mugen folders
1 -super smash bros all
2 Sonic battle mugen
3 just some random folder with the Freedom fighters characters (got the characters ages ago so don't ask)
4 freedom fights which you just got me now ^.^

I tried out Sonic battle Mugen.The robotnik file had some emerl files in it.(wtf!?!)and the levels (music) dont support Mugen.But the other stuff I liked.

Those aren't the buttons you press.
EX:
P = Punch.
So, you use the buttons that are for the character, which is mostly going to be in the WASD area of your keypad.

Those screens look quite cool.

And 1 other thing. Why has shadow got yellow stripes instead of red, they must of been blind to miss that one out.

HYPERKNUX said:
Those screens look quite cool.

And 1 other thing. Why has shadow got yellow stripes instead of red, they must of been blind to miss that one out.

It changes everytime,ike ifrst its purple,then blue,then yellow and keeps doing that.

It's different usable palletes. They are changable, which depends on each button you press. The Computer player's colors are randomly chosen, so their color can be any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back