Medal Of Honor(2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
After going to redbox and looking at a game to rent this happened to be the only one they had, and I remember playing the old medal of honors, and I had heard about this remake but never paid it much attention, but after playing it and beating it I enjoyed the game, the realistic parts, the gameplay, and the story was pretty decent. the only thing i hate is i didnt get to try online(XBL connection has been messing with me for the past days), but overall it was a enjoyable and fun game.

I had Medal of Honor for PS1, never really got into it, and now this 2010 release comes, and I might had been able to give it a shot, but then I realize that it has the stereotypical Call of Duty cloned mechanics, so it´s not something I´d recommend to buy if you already have a game with Call of Duty - Like mechanics, as there won´t be much difference from it.

Most games of the same genre have similar mechanics, Sonnarkku. Just because you have one game, doesn't mean you shouldn't try out another similar one.

That being said, COD and MOH do tend to be extremely similar.

Well, may be due to the fact that I like(am obsessed) with guns, but not with war, and since most of these games have the same mechanics and almost always use same weapons (M4/A1, automatic Glock models, Ak-74 and 47, M1911, Desert Eagle and average caliber revolvers) and most of them are focused in the arcade concept of ¨Play, Kill and Get Points¨ getting barely any attention to the gun itself, (Modern Warfail 2 had 14/or more important mistakes with the portable firearms, and everyone says the story is a great recreation of war)

Instead, Metal Gear Solid 4 actually allowed you to look, customize, switch fire modes and sell/buy weapons. And still kept a great gameplay. Not like all those CoD clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back