Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
Well, im gonna go swimming at my local pool,
I Might Go camping with my family, and some other stuff.
How will you spend it?

Right here on my arse playing SRB2 and emulations all **** day!

Don't evade the curse filter

Well, unlike most people on the interwebz, I has a social life and im gonna use it

Not hard to understand....>.>. You make damn good photos, he wants you to bring back photos, its a joke.

It's SRB2Fad season, gotta start finding free games to get excited about for 1 week and never see again ^_~

Hey wait, I just realized something.

It's only summer for the northern hemisphere. It's winter for everyone below the equator.

:( :( :(

Oh, and you'd be surprised at how many SRB2ers are under the belt.

Summer job. Hopefully play some games and get some work on SRB2 done, but in all likelihood I'm not going to have as much free time as I used to.

I wish I was older to get a summer job. I'm broke. Mystic I wish I could have that summer job, btw what is that job?

I'm going to spend my summer trying to get money, a girl to spend time with, play outside, and travel a little bit.

Ash said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
Not hard to understand....>.>. You make damn good photos (wat), he wants you to bring back photos, its a joke.

Lies. D:

Really I don't-

Ash, stop acting like you think you don't take good photos. Even Mystic once said they were excellent. You know the philosophy: Believe in anything that Mystic types. pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back