Westboro Baptist Church on youtube now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'll be trolling her now. That 9/11 comment was just unthoughtful, my father could've died back then, and to say that, that's just wrong.

Well well well Supersonic2p3, she just went a bit further:
To herosonic2: Well, it's too bad that God didn't kill your "father" in that attack. It's too bad that He didn't kill MILLIONS in that attack. Your father is the Devil, hon, as John 8:44 says. So, stop pretending that that man you speak of, is your father. YOUR FATHER IS THE DEVIL!

Bible´s a spiritual message book, not a historic note. I coudn´t care less how we originally appeared, but these weird-assed Nort-American people need to chill out. USA is classified as one of the wors countries for religion, and they just seem to take the Bible directly from letter. Some people there need to travel to Brazil.

I think we can safely conclude that this woman is out of her mind. Anyone who happily defies a crucial tenet of their religion to uphold a minor one, who claims that homosexuals are considerably worse than terrorists, and that 9/11 and the Holocaust were engineered by God to punish the American and Jewish ways of life is someone who should be ostracized by society to the fullest possible extent. I might go so far as to say that she is potentially dangerous and criminally insane, and needs immediate psychiatric examination and treatment.

Last edited:
She will argue that there is no free will and all sinners are already lost and can't do anything about it.

Yeah, seems like they will come up with even the stupidest of arguments, just to prove their point. (Oh wow, did Shardvex say that? Wow!)

But anyway. These people are stupid, are a disgrace to their beliefs, and deserve to be trolled. I summon Kyasarin. :P

Also, some **idiotic** baptists just trip themselves up. For instance an ADULT friend of mine believes that God wills everything that comes to pass, yet Humans sin of their own accord. That makes NO sense.

Come on, this ragequit talk is just immature. She didn't ragequit, she just plain didn't have time anymore today to continue. Ten bucks she'll return tomorrow and continue.

REDXVI is a baptist! He says "Go to hell!"

Oh, and there is NO verse in the Bible that says God only died for the good. The Bible ACTUALLY says God died for the sinner, the wicked and the homosexual. Not the Good, the Righteous, and the proud-trolling-high-and-mighty members Westboro Baptist Church, who probably aren't Christians anyway.

Almost everything she said wasn't true, if you look at the Bible closer. And loving your neighbor is not shoving your religion down his throat!

And did she say she could understand the will of God? She just put herself as a God there!

Last edited:
Seriously, the replies on this topic are even more fucked up than the poor crazy woman herself:

I think we can safely conclude that this woman is out of her mind. I might go so far as to say that she is potentially dangerous and criminally insane, and needs immediate psychiatric examination and treatment.

What we experience here is a purely psychological problem.

We got her to ragequit. I feel like we've accomplished something today.

Anyone here willing to help me post comments on here channel about the contradictions of Christianity?

This woman is so crass because her insane father abused her.

Don't even bother with her. She's a fucking idiot

It's still fun to throw logic at her, though, because you know that you won the argument.

I'm waiting for her to answer my question

This is pretty much a childish talk in wich kids start complaining about a single person, and then start making out pointlessly sarcastic and insultive words, at someone´s back, really, last time I did this was in 3rd Grade.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be pointless to argue over religion period? Since tons of the ideas and beliefs have been altered and rewritten over the millenniums.

It's not the religion, it's the amount of faggotry with this part of the religion. I'm still pissed that she would even think that my father should die. The Devil part though, I don't know, having a tail might be pretty cool.

This is pretty much a childish talk in wich kids start complaining about a single person, and then start making out pointlessly sarcastic and insultive words, at someone´s back, really, last time I did this was in 3rd Grade.
Most of us have already confronted her on her Youtube page. I can see why you quoted me, but it's a bit baffling to me that you would consider SpiritCrusher's posts as insulting.

In other words, I don't know what you're talking about, and you probably don't either.

Seriously, the replies on this topic are even more fucked up than the poor crazy woman herself:
No no, read Nate Phelps' website. I'm not saying "She is that way because her father abused her" out of spite. It actually turns out to be exactly what happened.

God died? woudn´t that be Christ?
Um, Holy Trinity? Doesn't that ring a bell? Jesus is God is the Holy Ghost is Jesus is God.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be pointless to argue over religion period? Since tons of the ideas and beliefs have been altered and rewritten over the millenniums.
Let's not point out the fact on other forums. Religion debates haven't gone anywhere. Usually just going around in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back