• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver the Hedgehog, a WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh why thank you, because I noticed some of the frames had some... odd stuff to them o_O

Also, if anyone's willing to make the walking frames (based on Sonic CE's please, I would like him to move like in '06) be my guest, I'm not making those 40 frames -_-;

However, what I DID make is probably to your liking ;3

silvrun.gif
silvrunback.gif
Running frames (whoops, made the first one transparent background in the GIF and the other cyan. My bad ._.;)
silvu5.png
silvu1.png
Super Silver :3

Again, you are awesome.
and I actually prefer the trans back one. The cyan back makes it hard to see the glow (for me).

well, there's no actual cyan in the game, so lucky you, you get to see the glow in the game :P

And thank you for your complement :3

This was said many times, but again, its awsome!
Also I like how it actually DOESN'T use a recolored sonic char select pic, like all the other shadow's and silver's do, well, most of them =P

To be honest, this is THE BEST Silver wad I have ever seen!
Only one thing bugs me, what is with the gold neckless thing on his super frame, is it his normal fur thing? And if it is, make it not get so dark so fast.

Thanks you guys :D

And Knockout, that gold "necklace" is his fur. It turns golden when he goes into his superform, while his fur turns bright yellow. Therefore, I made his mane darker, however SRB2's shades of yellows suck >_>;

Super Silver needs his boots angled up a bit more on his front idle and the back frame for his running looks like he's leaning back. You may have to angle the spikes on his back to look like he isn't leaning back.
Other than that, this is turning out better than I thought it would.

It looks like he's leaning back? o-o I don't see it...

Oh, and thanks. Also, Morph just game me the SOC for his old character Morphling's dash-spin. It works great with Silver! However, there's one problem... if you use it while on an elevator you have a chance of killing yourself, and you absolutely cannot spin when upside down. The game's bugged to ONLY have upward lifting lift you up, regardless of gravity. What that means, is that upsidedown gravity makes you ty to spin DOWN, not up (the ceiling which is now the floor). It kinda sucks, as Eggrock Zone 1 is kinda impossible for him to beat right now (he can't go past the route that has selected paths for the 3 characters or the part where you HAVE to spin to get past that one area). I honestly think there should be a 3rd route for characters with float, slowfall, and/or no spinning ability. :|

Morph said:
Well... if that's the case you can try to give your custom character the spinitem 333 while adding this piece of code to the MAINCFG.

It looks like he's leaning back? o-o I don't see it...
You know that pose Michael Jackson took when he did the toestand? It looks like he's half-doing that, half-limboing.

Also, I just noticed that between his front and back frames he swaps foot positions.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Wierd. Might fix that ._.

And Chrispy's right. His back foot is closer to the back so it appears larger there, compared to the front. Vice-verso with the other foot.

Also, my dad is being his mad self and apparently banned me from the laptop for a week :

Assuming he doesn't switch feet.

I'm looking from Silver's POV, people. Silver's right foot is in back on the face-frame, but out front in his tail frames. THAT's what's bothering me.

It's an anti homing! It's like homing attack, only instead of you flying towards the enemies, the enemies fly toward you! Think Soviet Russia, this really should've been in that mode on srb2jte.

It's an anti homing! It's like homing attack, only instead of you flying towards the enemies, the enemies fly toward you! Think Soviet Russia, this really should've been in that mode on srb2jte.

Like the 1.09.4 Silver did?

Anyways, I was thinking of Silver to jump a bit (maybe an inch(?) higher than the normal jump) higher and do a slow fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back