Team Rebellion WADs! Pawn-010 "Hunter" has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas on what the name of the egg pawn is going to be. How about eggy *Beaten, shot and beaten again*

Don't you think there are enough crawla's now? *shot*

But anyway, Jetter and Bizz are the only non-crawlas. How about a Deton or the other Jetty-Syn?

Didn't I just say before? I'm only going to do six characters for Team Rebellion. Five are done. Another is already planned. I feel wound up. I need a cider... *shot*

It would have been cool if you made Clawer have spiked wheels come out of the fronts of his jets so he could climb walls. They are all good anyways.

I might actually update Clawer so he'll be the only one to jump/spin in a ball like normal Sonic characters do and make him turn into a spiked ball while climbing.

EDIT: In fact, maybe I'll make him like that when gliding, too, and he won't spin when jumping.

Silver Fox said:
Nice new characters and now that im back my server with these wads will be up
Cool, maybe video the netgame with Fraps? I just have the urge to see my characters in action. Yay for advertising! *shot*

After you finish these characters, will you make a level pack to be used with them? Just the idea came to my mind.

Sik said:
After you finish these characters, will you make a level pack to be used with them? Just the idea came to my mind.
I was thinking that, but he should just do a texture replace or somthing like that, or maybe Crawlie.md2 or somthing

I've decided to give Clawer's current voices a lower pitch and keep his ability to just glide and not with the climb. Expect him to get to V3.0 very soon.

SonicTheDalek said:
Silver Fox said:
Nice new characters and now that im back my server with these wads will be up
Cool, maybe video the netgame with Fraps? I just have the urge to see my characters in action. Yay for advertising! *shot*

I would love to but my computer will not allow fraps + srb2 at more than 5fps

SonicTheDalek said:
Chaos Knux said:
Why not a seventh? 1 per Chaos Emerald! *Critically Hit*
Ha, ha, very funny. But six will do, more than that for Team Rebellion is just too much for me.

EDIT: Okay, here's the work in progress stuff for the Eggpawn character so far.

(Pic Of Egg Pawn Design)

As you can see, the character needs a bit of cleaning up and I might need some help with that. And yes, this is in the SRB2 palette.

FINALLY! Someone has actually had the guts to try and create the Egg Pawn. Don't ask why I didn't do it. (I need Adobe Photoshop to make perfect ones without white surrounding the character)

The Eggpawn (now called Pawn-010 "Hunter") is almost done, I just need the mine to be sorted out (currently having problems with it trying to blow up) as well as someone to do voices as I think I've done enough voice acting now. XD

You could use audio combinations of Omega (From Sonic Heroes) and Gamma (From Sonic Adventure).

I don't really want to rip any sounds, I want his voice to be... well, original, just like the others (except for Bizz but that's different).

I would try out for voicing, but im sick and I have a runny nose.
Ill let you know later if i can voice or not.
Edit: I sent you a sample of my voice in a PM
Edit to the Edit: I cant voice over for him, sorry.

If you post a script, we can hold auditions. I'd like to voiceact for Pawn - 010 "Hunter". I have been told my robo-speak is flawless, but if I need to sound not-metallic I can do demonic, quarterback, or B-movie badguy(insanely rich, closet gay male). Links to samples of each to come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back