SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly not, because they keep asking questions already answered on the wiki. Then again, they might not understand it. :/

well you guys can expect MORE n00bs because of the fact that the Wiki has been shut down for almost the whole summer... but if it's on again, don't blame me. i have never even SEEN the wiki before. the closest to a custom wiki (that WAS NOT Wikipedia) that I've seen is a Pikmin Wiki... don't ask why i look at a Pikmin Wiki, otherwise I will hunt you down and cut you up to complete and utter ****...

EDIT: I checked the Wiki page... WHEN THE HELL DID THEY FIX IT?! I swear I'll kill someone if I find out this got fixed a long time ago...

Edit 2: Oh... well a month isn't that long...

The wiki has been up for about a month now. The issue that they are young people and just because of that, they fail to read properly.

I played srb2jte in a netgame and tried to switch gametype to match and to zims base zone on holloween srb2jte it was about to start the supervirus but
it just got an error "SRB2JTE has encountered a problem and needs to close"
*just wanted to let ya guys know -_-

Wind said:
JTE is gone no one told me.... NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also SA-City isn't allowed on the master server. period. no matter what the gametype. So if you wan't to host SA-City again, do it on a private IP server

Supervirus

My Supervirus Data Files This contains a savegame with Eggman SuperVirus infected and a gamedata file with SuperVirusBlast2 on the title screen.
Tested in Halloween ONLY!!! Change your date if the save doesn't work.

PS. Game data is 100% complete normal SRB2. Anyone have complete JTE data file, eg. with SPMoves unlocked.

Oh, and for the N00BS, download Amy, Metal Sonic and Shadow wads (all must be originals or rename them amy.wad metalsonic.wad shadow.wad) And type "spmoves" into the console.

OUT_>>

SRB2JTE

Both the WAD and EXE have much meaningless data in them. But the EXE does have some interesting stuff and you could use the wad with normal SRB2 eg. make eggmans spikeballs superviruses

Wind, i know the answer to your problem. (only because i had it before...)

You are using Software Mode, switch to OpenGL and EXPECT THE SUPERVIRUS.

Supervirus

Warning!!! Do not try to record a demo of the Super Virus! That might actually install some kind of virus on your computer. It doesn't play back properly at all.

JTE isn't gone, he's just hiding, hiding from the likes of some of those who have posted in this thread, the whiny ones who go "JTE GONE? BOOOOOO HOOO *EMO*!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back