Even More 2.1 Preview Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing about the new Speical stages before anyobdy else complains about the new Special Stages are that I do not like the music choices. But other than that, these Special Stages are looking good. Can't wait to see them.

I would like to know how the new NiGHTS special stages will be played in multiplayer.

Would the experience be equally enjoyable in netgames when compared to single player?

I really think they should put a Super Sonic Boss Level like Final Fight Zone in at least the final version. It would make it COMPLETE ... not counting the addable wads :P I mean actually in the REAL game, not as a wad.

This is just my opinion, but I don't like the trend of Super Sonic ending being the "true" ending in the modern games. I like how everyone was able to be Super in S3&K. I think if anything, that should be how the "true" ending should work.

I actually prefer when everyone could go super and Sonic wasn't super special just because his gameplay takes a bit more effort than knuckles and tails. He's still the best when mastered, and doing this would limit the ability to get the same ending as anyone else. If there has to be a final ending boss-battle just don't do it with Super Sonic. Three of the four classic titles (Including Sonic CD) managed to end the game without this silly arbitrary rule.

Then again, the devs themselves aren't even sure if SRB2 will have a true, dedicated, final boss because of how much of a cyclone it's been to get everything ELSE done. So I wouldn't even count on that in the first place at all.

I would like to know how the new NiGHTS special stages will be played in multiplayer.

Would the experience be equally enjoyable in netgames when compared to single player?

I think it will be just like Srb2 Riders NIGHTS maps, and Slumber Circuit, but Scz is being removed, so I honestly do not think they would be any difference being that the player could go around the other side. We will just have to wait and see.

This is just my opinion, but I don't like the trend of Super Sonic ending being the "true" ending in the modern games. I like how everyone was able to be Super in S3&K. I think if anything, that should be how the "true" ending should work.

I agree, although the only game that featured not only Super Sonic (S3K/S&K) had a Super Sonic only final boss. Really ironic.

I actually prefer when everyone could go super and Sonic wasn't super special just because his gameplay takes a bit more effort than knuckles and tails. He's still the best when mastered, and doing this would limit the ability to get the same ending as anyone else. If there has to be a final ending boss-battle just don't do it with Super Sonic. Three of the four classic titles (Including Sonic CD) managed to end the game without this silly arbitrary rule.

Then again, the devs themselves aren't even sure if SRB2 will have a true, dedicated, final boss because of how much of a cyclone it's been to get everything ELSE done. So I wouldn't even count on that in the first place at all.

I personally wouldn´t mind. I like to have an extra fight where you can use those super powers for something more than rushing through stages, which IMO gets old fastly. Anyway, if it´s not there, I won´t miss it.

It's a lot more than just a retexture, actually. A lot of the stage was pretty heavily altered, although it's easy to see the original stage layout in the new one, it plays very differently.

Sonic 2 Final Boss doesn't count. You can't go super in there. There are 0 rings.
Wrong point. The point I was making is that Knuckles in Sonic 2 also had Knuckles go super. not that it had a super boss.

Last edited:
He didn't have to go super at all. The hell are you talking about. The only game that required super for a single specific character, or else you'd miss out on a zone, was sonic 3 & knuckles.

ok, first off, the point I originally responded to was Knuckles MetalMind saying that S3 and S&K was the only classic games to feature other super characters.

second, My point has nothing to do with Super final bosses. (Bosses that require a super form).

Since Sonic 2 had both Super Sonic and Super Knuckles (When locked on to S&K) Sonic 2 counts as one of the games that featured more than Super Sonic.

The slime that the eggmachine spills is different from the normal or new thz slime, one is a thing action and the other is a coded behaviour for water.
Unless you mean logically that the slime liquid that is in the THZ zones is supposed to be the same slime that eggman spews from his machine.

Yeah, logically, because as far as I know the pink now-harmless slime is also used in the eggmachine, which somehow manages to make it harmful.

So unless you change eggmachine's slime color to green or something, there will be a consistency problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back