• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Metal Shrine! (metalshrine.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

It's a CTF stage. Kind of small, actually. I got inspiration from Halo.

There is a main pathway, and currently only one Side pathway.

This will be finished as soon as I add more ring weapons and add the second pathway.

It is much darker in the screenshots then in the actual level.

Center pathway:
srb20005-1.png

One team's base:
srb20003-1.png

One team's Flag:
srb20004-2.png

If you want it, look on page 2.

Then stick it in editing.

Or better, don't tell anyone at all and submit it into the level design contest.

I'm sure it's not too much of a problem to have a delayed link, as long as it is most definetly going to be released.

Per chance is the bit with the bottomless pit in the pictures anything to do with the Coldsnap (?) map in Halo: Custom Edition, the one with the jets? =P

Wad master, your level is outstanding compared to what I saw from you before, You have really improved!
:eek:
Thank you,

Meh. While the straight path is.... straight, the other path is confusing. I don't know if you're trying to encourage people to use the main path or not. >,<

You're not supposed to know. :twisted:

I did that because mainly, in CTF, everyone uses the straight path because it's faster.

The sneaky ones will use the underground pathway, so they can get the flag without being noticed.

There is an underwater pathway in lime forest zone, yet almost no one uses it. I use it, and get the flag easily. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back