How mnay addons do you have in your SRB2 folder?

How many addons do you have in your SRB2 folder?

• 51-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-50

• 1-10

• None!

• 11-25

• More then 100!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

Well then...pretty simple...how many wads/socs/addons do you have in your SRB2 folder?

I myself belive that I have about 51-100

I did some cleanup the other day, so my wad count has drastically decreased. I'm such a nutcase that I made a full excel workbook file for organizing and identifying all my files.

Anyway, the total number of bats, cfgs, wads, socs, and exes I have is 191, last I checked. Before the cleanup, I had 400.

This is such a crappy question for us veteran users, we all know how much wads we would have downloaded, tried, and discarded. Of course I have lost count. But in file size, SRB2 takes up 5.84GB of my harddrive, most of it being SRB2:TBE stuff.

Put an over 1000 on the pole.

Note: Some of the stuff in it is my saved data and any random text file that came with a mod or wadfile.

I like to organize my backups and wads I don't use into folders.

Edit: I counted, and I have 434 wads, 54 socs, and 34 other (EXEs and things). So in total I have 522.

EDIT: So I have... 983 WAD files in my SRB2 folder. That's a lot of files if I do say so myself. (I didn't count, I used the Search and looked at the results!)

whoabigfiledh7.png

I had to create a new folder to archive all the previous versions of SRB2 I had, so that's why the date of the folder is so recent.

227... geez, I seem like a person who doesn't download much.. since I've seen people with over 500 already..

The Blue Panther said:
Over... 800 MB, man i dont want to count how many wads i have in my folder.

Use your search thing. Just search in your SRB2 folder for .wad, .soc, and .exe. Then addup how many results you got from each.

I'm sure that won't be easy in the case of wads.

But you can try it. It only took me two days to make my SRB2 File Documentary. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back