New Years Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST218

New Years Twenty oh Six is coming up (Or here, for some of us), so what I want to know is what are your New Years Resolutions.

Mine is 1024x768.

Just joking.

Mine is to get a girlfriend by the end of 2006. Like all my other resolutions, it likely won't come true, but whatever, it's the thought that counts.

My resolution is not to make a resolution, because I always wind up breaking it.

If anyone can follow this logic, and come up with a solution, without giving yourself a headache, you get a cookie.

But if you aren't making a resolution, then the resolution NOT to make a resolution is non-existant, meaning your resolution not to make a resolution is in fact real, and...*rambles on and on*

http://www.livejournal.com/users/digiku/100567.html

I only have one resolution this year: To be a better me.
Corny as it sounds, I really mean "Be more enthusiastic".
Simply put, since I started high school, I was on the quiet and polite side, ignoring the more boisterous part of me almost entirely. This contradicted with almost all of my principles, such as wanting little out of life and being as happy as can be no matter what. To be myself is to satisfy the Sagittarian side of me and be an optimist: the one thing I really need to start being again! It gets so much deeper than this, but I'll save the trouble.

My monitor is 1024x768, but I play SRB2 on 600x480.

Anyways, my New Years resolution is to play more nitemare filled DOOM games.

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Spam a monkey a day.

Get Yours today!

*thanks to Daemona from Project Jenova for showing this to everyone last year; Thanks to her I completed my resolution to stop waking up at 3:00 in the morning to check my emails.

Mine is to take over the wo- do laundry.

Yes. I resolve... to do the laundry.

Scratch that. I resolve to find decent enough situations to use one of each of the smileys in this message board at least once per post this year. :mrgreen:
One down, 17 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back