Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyfox

Hee-Hawk! That's a Giradonk
okay,a while ago I was on a server however there were strange things that happend

-I couldn't join the game
-I was verified even though the Admin didn't verify me
-I was saying things I dont say.
it was very strange I don't even hack

Yea, that happens, too bad I don't know how to fix it. I think it is gonna be fixed in v2.0.5 .

Yes, I remember playing a CTF netgame, and then Ash joined and things got erratic. The server host kept saying things that he didn't type.

Last edited:
Happened to me just now. I joined a game, and randomly during BMZ, I got Server Admin. Aside from that, things were normal. All I did was setrings and setlives because people wanted me to, forceskin Tails for the lulz, and then after I finished the level, messed around with forceskin to kill the three people that weren't yet finished. Aside from getting server admin, nothing else happened to me involuntarily.

Also, it's REALLY fun to forceskin Sonic when someone is trying to fly as Tails. They go Super XD

That sounds more like the server just made you an admin by mistake or because they wanted to.
Ash/Cyan/whatever else is a very known hacker. Normally when you see him it's generally a good idea to turn on mute and thusly kick/ban him. Both are essentially the same thing to him though.

where can I see the log?and I know Cyan I've seen him a lot of times before but he didn't hack but when he joins he'll get an instant ban on my server

Inside your SRB2 folder should be a text document with the title "log" on it. That tells you the log of your previous start up of SRB2.

If this guy spent as much time playing the game as he does combing the source code for exploits, he'd probably be a godly player, sadly enough.

cyan hacks? odd, he's been perfect on my server. I thought Ash/Cyan was a fairly respected player... Anyway, once I get confirm, then I'll add him to my log. But until then, I don't know...

They don't spam to hide their IP, they spam to troll, but just go into the game's log, find the IP, and put them in the banlist.

i am ALWAYS getting hacked.
once i wasnt able to change maxplayers from 1 to 32
and also i wasnt able to grab rings
and once i died from a jettysyns even when i had rings!

Ok, I think now's a good time to lock this.
We get it, someone found a security hole in SRB2 and is exploiting it. Well, hate to break it to everyone, but there is no such thing as a secure program. There are always holes. This pointless speculation and posts that are basically "OH MY GOD I GOT HACKED AND MUST NOW INFORM THE WORLD!" really need to stop. If you have some relevant information on what the hole might be, drop a staff member a PM. But please, enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back