• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here hoping you got some skybox clouds planned for the background, because the skies do feel a little bit empty with the default background going on.

I second this with the fact that you're able to see the Ear- er, Mobius from the level.

latest

Eep, this here's sure gonna be long to make. Also hoping the level won't be overloaded of FOFs to kill the framerate... But it looks awesome as always, keep it up!

Well, it has a lot of FOFs but the framerate is still great.
And I ll see what I can do about the background, I sure want to add the "Earth" to it!

Hey guys, good news! The level pack is almost ready to be published. I have finished Egg Fortress and kind of added an 8th level to the mod. I will be testing it and fixing some minor things. Do I have to put the download here (since it is not finished) or submit it to the Releases section?

Submit it to the "Submissions" section and judges will judge it eventually. it can take anywhere from a few days to a week and if it's good, it'll be released to the releases section.

Hey guys! I was thinking about the teams and how it would work. Would you like to have the 4 teams in single player each with their own versions of the levels? (Ex: Team Rose, easy mode) Or the same levels for every team?

I am not sure about it yet... maybe the same levels for every team is the best idea...

And about the characters... I should ask for permission to the creators, and add my Big wad from my SADX wad. Oh and I should make Omega, since there is no wad for him.

Yes but I guess I should make one if the team mechanics are implemented.

EDIT: I am fixing most of the things you guys said. Feel free to tell me what I should change for the next version, even if its a small fix or some texture error.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back