• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Botanic Serenity is almost here! (NiGHTS Preview; request for bugs and oddities)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/NiGHTS_Tutorial

This is one of the reasons why if I am not mistaken, the tutorial needs to be rewritten and it is a time consuming task. It is to make it more understandable and more elaborate since making a great tutorial is hard to do on things like this and it takes time and effort as well.

The Nights Technical Document basically tells you how Nights Mode works, what objects are needed, and how each object is used in the mode as he stated in his post.

I know that, ironically.
The Why part was for his first statement, however.

The Why part was for his first statement, however.

This is what I meant, he would need to rewrite it to make it understandable and elaborate if the updated tutorial was not accurate and/or did not explain enough.

On sperate note, glad to hear it is almost finished, this might end up in the Hall of Fame after it is released judging by the screenshots and how it played in the last version.

Last edited:
It's been done last night :) I'm just waiting on Rob for the go-ahead, make sure it doesn't crash... should be sometime tonight.

Yaaaaaaay. I can't wait for this. It looks excellent. That doesn't mean I'm giving an easy review though. >:3

This is what I meant, he would need to rewrite it to make it understandable and elaborate if the updated tutorial was not accurate and/or did not explain enough.
It did explain well...
Ironically, the most confusing part are those big red blocks; they confuse me on what to do.

The red block points out the mistakes, but it's like after the blocks it always contridicts what the red block says to do.

If what I said was confusing, look at the wiki tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back