=[SRB2 Star Wars Mod - FINAL RELEASE!!!]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
800px-Bsod.svg.png

Oh noes!!! D:

zck2020 said:
DO NOT blame the music. I have actually removed the music from the mod to see how big of a difference it makes and it only makes a 1MB difference.

You need to do File->Clean Up when you remove music or any other big lump to see huge file size changes.

I once opened the mod in xwe.........and it took like 5 mins to load it. if you open it in xwe please turn the undo feature off >.< and dam those back up wads its like zck2020 is planning world domination with this thing.

Man WTF kind of mod is this? This is bigger than Chaos Zero 64's SRB2 riders, Sonic Robo DX SRCA2, Mystic's Mystic Realm, Shuffle's ShufflarB2 and my cousins GemPlanet put togehter. If I can't get all of them to download, what makes you think i'll get this one.

It already took me 3 hours and 30 minutes to download srb2 once.

I'll give it a shot at downloading and the other wads, hopefully I don't get interupted.

I downloaded this a while ago.... but don't want to move it from my desktop because I'm afraid how long it would take....

I'm fine with calling it off too. It's not like we even started, so people can't blame us for not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back