Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I'm Sparkster, and I'm 16, in case you care. I found SRB2 all the way back in 2003 when only the first four acts of the game had been completed. I played it for a while, but then stopped. I've recently picked up the game again and I am amazed at how far it has come. I do not believe it to be an exaggeration to say that this is the best 3d Sonic game made so far. Yes, better than anything official. So, I hope to be able to contribute to this community. You probably won't see me post that often, for I have a hard time doing so in any forum, but I will do my best to contribute to the growth of this fangame. I've been on the master server playing netgames for about a week now, and I am addicted. I host games often, so come and see me and have a race or match or something.

Hello,this is EMOGOTH once known as EMO/GOTH (my noob name).I am 13 years old.I was once banned from the SRB2 forums because I was a noob and didn't know what to do (because I was stupid and didn't read the rules).Well now I am back and at the worst time possible because I might be off SRB2 forever.I learned from my past mistake and wont be such a noob this time. 8)

I'm Sonic1fan1. I've been coming here a lot before I created my account, though. Sonic1fan1 was always my name around the net. So you may notice me throughout websites and netgames. :D

EMOGOTH said:
Hello,this is EMOGOTH once known as EMO/GOTH (my noob name).I am 13 years old.I was once banned from the SRB2 forums because I was a noob and didn't know what to do (because I was stupid and didn't read the rules).Well now I am back and at the worst time possible because I might be off SRB2 forever.I learned from my past mistake and wont be such a noob this time. 8)

You're going to get banned for ban evading. Simple.

ronin sanji said:
Maybe, maybe not. Mystic might take into account his change of heart.

Ban evading is ban evading, if he ban evades, he gets banned again. It's pretty simple really.

EDIT:

Code:
<Mystic> That guy isn't evading
<Mystic> His ban expired a long time ago

.-.;;

Meh, he still lost the slash, though.

That helps.

Edit: Found what tails 11 posted:
returned said:
It is me tails11!!! The reason why I am here is because...I have changed! :mrgreen: doubt you beleive me.... ANywway bye!

EMOGOTH said:

His post doesn't have any paragraph breaks in it and it is extremely long.

No paragraph breaks = n00b. (Quick Emo! To the EDIT button!)

Hello and good-by Emogoth.

Remember_the_Red__by_erik_red.jpg

^me in a nutshell

might as well introduce myself...

Hi! I'm Erik the Red, friends call me Red.
I'm 19 in Florida about to finish my freshman year of college (I hope XP)
I'm male, with both brown eyes and hair (though thanks to modern day technology, I can change both to red!^^ contacts and red hair gel!)

I've been playing sonic games since I was 4 but am a Mega Man fanatic.
I likes to draw, if you haven't noticed. oh, and I'm obsessed with the color RED!

on Edge said:
His post doesn't have any paragraph breaks in it and it is extremely long.

No paragraph breaks = n00b. (Quick Emo! To the EDIT button!)
Fail, because it wasn't that long, and it didn't need more than one paragraph.

Hello and good-by Emogoth.
Fail for big text, misspelling goodbye, and saying he's leaving when he really isn't.

But just as a side notice, Emogoth, put a space after the end of a sentence; it looks a lot cleaner and is easier to read.

GCFreak said:
EMOGOTH said:

You're going to get banned for ban evading. Simple.
The funny thing is that,HA!I didn't evade.I came and I wasnt banned!!!
I evaded the first time and I was in a perm. ban,but when I quit srb2 and didnt get it back,I was unbanned.
I don't know how it happened either...

WhiteRose said:
Shu said:
So, you can reproduce by yourself?
No. It means I have no interest in sex. And I don't give a crap what you think about that because I don't really want to hear people trying to prove I have an interest in something that I don't. (Thereby arguing that they somehow know more about myself than I do...) So if you're going to be rude, just leave me alone.
Dude, do you really think anyone here cares? This is the internet, go outside once in a while ok?

EDIT: Holy crap! You're 20? You still like Sonic? Wow..... I'm not going to comment to risk getting banned.

I'm almost 19, and I still like Sonic. I'm likely to continue liking Sonic for quite a while. I fail to see how age is of any relevance in this.

sonic games are like wine. the older ones are much better.

I'm 19 and I'm still playing sonic gems and mega collection!
Sonic CD is awesome! they should remake that one in 3D or something, the race against Mechasonic!

only we older folks can really appreciate sonic, and the kind of gaming he stood for. He's one of the leaders when we talk about console gaming back in the day!

Hello, my name is Crazyhedgehog, and I'm a raging alcoholic. It's been several months since my last drink, and- Oh my god! Is that a forum?

I do believe I never introduced myself, even in the past two years.

Well I've decided to finally join. My name is Insert Name Here, (ooh wow) yes the same Insert Name in the netgames. I'm a 15 year old male that have been playing this for about a year or so. :)

My name is Kerpal. I am from pakistan & I get pissed when someone kicks my dog or don't pick me up from airport.

who ever edited my post is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back