Character ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Blue Zero:.

I'm Totally Blue
Do you tink it's possible makin a Character that can SWIM on the water?
That would be cool, so pepole don't get mad drowing underwater or keep waiting the little bubble for more air

Nooo! you do not understand! I intend to create a character who can swim on the surface of water. For example in sonic advance 3 Knuckles can swim on the surface of the water.

I wasn't specifically asking you, bro.

Anyway the answer is no, as far as I know you can't have Knux-style swimming.

How can Skims do it so? Maybe I should look in the Skim's SOC config and try making a SOC for this kind of ability.

who can swim on the surface of water.

Huh.

I played all three Sonic Advance games and not in one did I ever see Knuckles, or anyone, for that matter, swim on the actual SURFACE of water. Of course, swimming IN water is different.

I'm guessing you mean the run-on-water ability, or something like it.

Unless you know how to bind it to another key and still have your character use a different ability, it wouldn't be one bit useful except for maps with water, which is basically DSZ and small parts of GFZ and CEZ.

C'mon ThunderNova, you must surely know about this. =P
knuxswims.png

Taken from Sonic Advance 1.

Yeah see the thing is SRB2 stages aren't designed around it, so there's no real use, especially since Knuckles has such low gravity when gliding anyway.

Somewhat unrelated and pointless, but oh well why not.
I see that people are mentioning Knuckles here, yet they don't even bother mentioning Big the Cat in Sonic Adventure? Where is the love for Big the Cat?

...oh yeah, fishing. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back