What you do when you're not playing SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also played Pangya several times. Also this has been known for several years. He even had a WoW avatar. This is nothing new...

Recently, I've been playing Portal, Garry's Mod, Shadow the Hedgehog, Halo, and not much, but still some skulltag in the mix.

When I'm not playing SRB2, I'm developing for it.

Also Team Fortress 2, Video Production, Music Composition

I'm either doing one of the many things you see on screen here, this includes what is in the task bar at the bottom.
nosrb2.png

Focused on Team Fotress 2 right now and some MGS4 online gameplay. Yeah, but I'm found on Srb2 mostly.

*Go/FoxTails*

I play air rivals, S4 league, play on my Wii(Mostly Mario kart)/PS2/Xbox (the big black box, not the 360), watch anime, watch TV (Shows like top gear), "Play" visual novels, Go outside to see friends (Gasp, I have friends!), go on some forums and go on a You tube watching spree. That's it really. EDIT: and when I get my new PC tomorrow I will start playing PS1/Saturn/dream cast/Arcade games on my PC.

What I do when im not playing Srb2?

I play Skulltag.
I read.
I think.
I dont do nothing.
I cheat.
I buy.
I play Pokemon.
I play DS.
I make sprites.
I read Nintendo DS:s giant Operation book.
I collect cards.

etc.

I do a lot of things such as

Play MGO2
Play Basketball
Sleep
Surf around internet
Hangout with friends
Sit around do nothing

And since Srb2 has become boring to me til the update this is on a everyday basis. The better question for me would be what do you do when you ARE playing Srb2.

I play Halo, Ratchet and clank up your arsenal, SSBB, Mario kart Wii, Metroid prime 3 (god I wish they had friend codes for MP3 instead of having to give someone your wii address code), TF2, Portal, Half-life 2 smod (Yay for not getting through the first level because of hilarious friendly fire when I kill someone important! XD), Zombie Master, Zombie panic, Dystopia, Pokemon, and krby.

I also have a social life. No details about it 'cuz I don't want a stalker.

Spazzo said:
When I'm not playing SRB2, I'm developing for it.
This. Except with less developing and more hanging out on the #srb2fun IRC channel.

And then there's a whole slew of games I play on my DS, like Disgaea and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

I don't play SRB2 that much. I mod it, though.

Besides SRB2, I do a whole lot of stuff. I doodle on paper like you wouldn't believe, I can go through a 80 page sketchbook in under three weeks, front and back of the pages. I spend a considerable amount of time playing Wii when I have nothing else to do, primarily I play The Conduit though my sisters convince me to play a few round of Brawl with them now and then. I go for walks sometimes and I have some friends I hang out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back