SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Whenever I play it in OpenGL mode it goes really slow. It takes forever to get halfway through the first level!

Answer:
Dark Warrior said:
As of 1.09.4, OpenGL is now unsupported.

Correction, *I* didn't write that. SSN did. And this ISN'T 1.09.4. This is SRB2JTE, where OpenGL is not only supported, but far more stable than software.

Dark Warrior said:
Chaos said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Whenever I play it in OpenGL mode it goes really slow. It takes forever to get halfway through the first level!

Answer:
Dark Warrior said:
As of 1.09.4, OpenGL is now unsupported.

Correction, *I* didn't write that. SSN did. And this ISN'T 1.09.4. This is SRB2JTE, where OpenGL is not only supported, but far more stable than software.
I think he ment when you play srb2JTE with 1.09.4 in OpenGL then it isn't supported.

Hopalongtom said:
I have 1.09.4 and JTE works fine, weither its OpenGL or Software mode!

...No, you see, SRB2JTE.wad is nothing but a clump of random lumps unless you're using the SRB2JTE exe. SRB2JTE.wad is not SRB2JTE. SRB2JTE.exe IS SRB2JTE. You can't have "1.09.4 and SRB2JTE". It just doesn't work that way.

Yay, DW explained it so I don't have to. :X
I still don't get how people can completely ignore SRB2JTE.exe and try to run SRB2JTE.wad with SRB2WIN.exe

Because some people don't understand how to change back to the normal non-halloween theme using SRB2JTE.exe.

There's also the fact that people are already in-game, and somebody wants to play in SA-city or listen to certain music quick. Thats when they add SRB2JTE.wad. Isn't it possible to ban the wad from use in SRB2win on the master server?

Umm, you missed my point. People are complaining about SRB2JTE not working for them. Things like missing bots and whatnot. And now, confusing themselves and other people that SRB2JTE is a wad for 1.09.4. I wasn't talking about the Master Server at all.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:
I still don't get how people can completely ignore SRB2JTE.exe and try to run SRB2JTE.wad with SRB2WIN.exe

It's because they are scared of Jason's avatar. They are not ignoring it, They're avoiding it.

Here is some evidence

supersonic45 said:
Uh, is anybody gonna help me with the JTE thing? I DON'T WANT THE "SUPERVIRUS BLAST 2" TO SHOW UP!!!! IT's to scary for me. I just want it to show, not with the supervirus thing.

Zaktan said:
The title screen the picture and the voice are this things that scare me. Like the cyclops voice.

EDIT: I don't want him to remove supervirus I just want him to remove the scary stuff.

Zaktan said:
His avatar scares me.

See. I wonder why people are scared of supervirus blast 2?

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:

It's because they are scared of Jason's avatar. They are not ignoring it, They're avoiding it.
You can't play SRB2JTE without the EXE. So that's a dumb reason to avoid it.
Also, those guys are wimps. It's just JTE saying "Fear the power of the supervirus".

Jason would Never make the supervirus show blinking lights instead of static. Since this would cause photosensitive seizures. (A common one is the Banned pokemon episode called "Electric Soldier Porygon"). That would be a ridiculous idea. No offense. :wink:

Uh, not to me. I run JTE on software mode, though I wish that when you use HMS 123311 his thok isn't covering the screen. I'm making a movie using him and I don't like.

Plus, after 3 weeks of being scared, I tried it and BOOm! No SRVB2 coming up on Open gl.

lol, HMS123311 gives a WHOLE NEW experience for the SRB2JTE gaming. Oh, and also... I CARRY THE SUPERVIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes everyone lose 1 live* lol, just kidding! But that IS an interesting and funny thing, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back