Post your pics/art here!

http://longcriercat.deviantart.com/#/d3gyqul

regular_average_programs_by_longcriercat-d3gyqul.png

The readers wanted a more comprehensible "Garfield" comic. Too bad "A Trot Through Sunday" never reached print when it was supposed to (March).

http://longcriercat.deviantart.com/#/d3gyt0e

3d_movies_forever_the_rage_by_longcriercat-d3gyt0e.png

Who gives a shit about story? All the summer moviegoer goes to see are the movies with hot babes, explosions, guys fighting each other, and explosions! Who needs a story? Stories are overrated.

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE BLOCKBUSTERS (IN 3D)

A COMIC BY GREG LONGCRIER

PRODUCED BY MICHAEL BAY

Panel 1: Lights blare as a concert is held by none other than recent teen idol Justin Beiber (Rebecca Black as an alternative).

Narrator: “In a world… Where Teen Pop Sensations rule the world…”

Panel 2: A fleet ships storm through the night sky overhead, raining down spells of immense power, surging down on the concert, the stage erupting into a barrage of explosions. A lone ship lands in the midst of the barrage.

Narrator: “… And the Wizarding Heroes make their final mark on History…”

Panel 3: The latch door flies off of the ship, my cutely Winnie the Pooh illustrated figure emerging.

I: “…. I make my stand.”

Panel 4: As heroes of spandex, spells, and giant robots fight their war with the comedic lovers, CGi blue figurines, and preteen singers, I stand on neither side, attacking those of my choosing.

Panel 5: I’m shot with a beam.

I: “Whoever wins, I lose.”

Panel 6: I fall into a melting pot, I sink to the very bottom of its capacity.

I: “Either way…”

Panel 7: My light fades out.

I: “…. I will be back.”

I had to fight with a little tear in the middle of the paper that my cat caused when working on Rise of the Planet of the Blockbusters in 3D.

Now onto the regular artwork.

Sketches%20no.%20whatever%208.png

I'm practicing facial expressions and the elasticity of character faces.

Sketches%20no.%20whatever%209.png

There is some awful stuff here. Ignore.

RegularScouts%202.png

Another comic that was never finished. Was originally going to publish right before the final issue of the school year.

Alexis%20Drawing%20Dump%2005.png

None but I care about her...... Unless it's for gag related purposes.

Well, time for me to get back to working on that/those webcomic(s) and FreeRunner. Not that I have anything to show for FreeRunner.

Last edited:
So there was recently a "Let's Draw Pokemon!" thread on DeviantART's DrawPLZ forum. Here's my two contributions...

15ga0du.png

Pikachu wonders if there's more to life than insurance adjusting during the day and World of Warcraft at night.
15ofinr.png

Meanwhile, Gardevoir has more than two problems.

Last edited:
Oh, Wombat... Never change. Your morbid, dark sense of humour fills me with such joy.

By and by... Blade, do not remind me of my urge to draw ponies. Or I shall do something drastic....

Whoa, calm the hell down and stop abusing the curse filter, please. What's your beef?

Cascade%20Grove%20Level%20Chunk%20WIP.png

Last edited:
I herd u guyz liek poniez.

2011-05-31-215833.jpg

Bah, little mistakes everywhere now that I look at it... I made her Cutie mark all backwards, that's no good. I need to sharpen my color pencils. I also need a scanner so I can stop using my laptop's terribad camera... Meh, she's still 20% cooler than everybody.

It's been like 2 days and I've already started doodling ponies... I love it.

Last edited:

This thing really went in its own direction after I started drawing it. Crossovers are quite fun to draw, really!

(linkspam linkspam http://redenchilada.deviantart.com/ linkspam linkspam)

...It's incredibly hard to give Ditzy those "derp" eyes she's known for in the community when you're drawing her from a side view. :<

hey greg, I dare you to draw ponies

2011-06-01-121310.jpg

I had one pink color pencil to work with, so I did what I can. I was going to have her flying through the air or something, but I hate clouds so I didn't.

2011-06-01-121247.jpg

I drew Sonic to makes sure I still knew how to draw him.

EDIT: I colored a picture in Gimp just because.
RainbowDash.png

Kind of messy, hated coloring the eyes.

Last edited:
3D pictures

I call this one "Block-ed"
Block-ed%20smaller.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future_sports%20render1%20virtu-soft(sharing).png

This one is designed with more effort and time then the usual 1 time projects I usually design. It's supposed to be like a future Virtual reality sport. You can only see 1/4 of the entire thing in this shot though...(in the bottom left corner it says "Virtu-soft Inc.")

Let me just say here that I don't understand the popularity of the new My Little Ponies characters amongst you guys, probably similar to how most of you don't understand why I make various Pokemon live such horrible lives. Speaking of which:

Some guy on DeviantART responding to my Gardevoir pic said:

My response to the aforementioned guy said:
Yes, laugh out loud. Laugh while Gardevoir is a single parent at the age of 17 (in Pokemon years) and hopelessly addicted to cigarettes, alcohol, meth, crack and heroin. Laugh at her dropping out of high school last year, her inability to find a legit job, her desperate turns to prostitution and dealing to support her and her child as they bounce from one abode belonging to an abusive boyfriend to the next, and her constant, gnawing feeling of self-hatred and failure. Let us howl at the futile and hungry shrieks her baby Raltz (who, due to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, will never develop his psychic powers beyond that of a 6th grade level). Yes, let us laugh together at their misery, their humiliations, their pain! After all, they are not human, are they?

The tests haven't come back yet, but we're also pretty sure that both Gardevoir and her child are infected with the Raltzean Immunodeficiency Virus. That and a whole bunch of other terrible STDs. What is known is that they will both be dead within 20 years.

More pictures, from the same topic!

bhhbv4.png

qrhdfn.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back