Holy crap you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am incredibly impressed with how far this game has come in the last few years. When I was fooling with it last, the entire thing could be beaten in about eight minutes, you had three zones (two of which looked nothing like they do today), the bonus stages were tiny and boring, and about half of these badniks and stage gimmicks didn't exist.

This is not your normal Sonic the Hedgehog fangame. I've looked at the source code. I've looked at the stage files. The stuff you guys have done with it are not easy. I applaud you for the work you've done.

=============================================
We hope you enjoy this game as much as we did making it!
...wait. =P

You planning on playing again? The game is even more fun now and that's not even including the mods! :)

And all the voices won’t recede

We hope you enjoy this game as much as we did making it!
...wait. =P

... somehow I never grasped the implications of those words until now, haha.

Seeing you say that stuff before you knew this existed...

srb20022.gif

Well, it's kinda funny since once of the things you were known for back then was working on slopes. Welcome back, dude!

srb20022.gif

Well, it's kinda funny since once of the things you were known for back then was working on slopes. Welcome back, dude!

Is it bad that when I look at this gif I just sit in awe going
"wow. Srb2 could be so much better with slopes that looks really fun"

Last edited by a moderator:
How could it be bad to think that? That is the next version of SRB2. The entire point of developing it is to make the game more fun.

srb20022.gif

Ho. Ly. That looks phenomenal. I'm definitely going to want to look at the source for that.

Edit: But can it go upside down? ;)

And people here actually remember me, good lord O_o I half expected to get here and everyone go "who were you again?"

You planning on playing again? The game is even more fun now and that's not even including the mods! :)

'Course I will, looking forward to it! Doubt I'll do that much hacking (jeez, I stare at code 40+ hours/week anyways ... on that note, a lot of what I know about my current job I learned from the slope hacking in the first place, so thanks for that, guys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back