Overpowered Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giant-gummy-bear-300x300.jpg
I'd vomit so hard...
I like downing the entire pack of gummi bears in one sitting and having a mouthful of those things, and THAT gives me stomachaches after some minutes... I can only imagine what kind of thing this baby could make me do.

Until I see that thing unwrapped I doubt it's real...

EDIT: Remember that sundae I posted? This is what happens when It melts...
3086720985_8c0bf5c0ce.jpg

EDIT2: Cue's gummy bear is no match for this...
cupcake_building_visa.jpg

EDIT3: Why did I not think of this pun earlier?
james-and-the-giant-peach1.png

Last edited:
DEC27$05.JPG

Get a gounder at this little beauty.
@Cue:Holy Mother!

A giant gummy bear! I love gummy bears, and I'm sure I can gobble that down within two days. But all that other stuff, like the long hot dog, I can't eat.

Last edited:
This just in: Some crazy hippies have done some dark, dark voodoo with this thing. If any vegeterians are on the board, cook this thing and tell us how it is. I'm kind of curious.

Sorry to derail the thread. :P

Man, I don't want to eat this thing at all. Ever. ...No matter how delicious it looks. Good thing I pretty much stopped eating at KFC on my own choice. I'm fat enough as it is. :P

Moderator Notice:
This is now the general discussion thread for foods of insane proportions (that will probably kill you).

Frankly it is pretty good comparing it to food items from other fast food places.

Compare that 540/32/1380 to ...
BK Whopper w/Cheese 780/47/1380
Subway 6-inch Italian BMT 450/21/1770
McDs Big Mac 560/30/1010
Taco Bell 7-Layer Burrito 520/22/1270
Arby's Philly Beef n' Swiss 780/48/2188

Also the grilled version has only 460 calories with 23 grams of fat.
Doesn't seem so bad now doesn't it?

Last edited:
Holy crap, I know of a couple places in Colorado Springs that serve burgers that big.
And they are AWESOME. :D

Conway's Red Top FTW.

Quit posting oversized stuff. None of that's particularly unhealthy if you watch how much you eat of it. Post more stuff like the first post, where it'd take motherfuckers down with one bite.

Speaking of the first post, here's the quadruple down.

tumblr_kpeg55idkk1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

This is a triple bacon cheeseburger. See those buns? They're deep-fried patties.

i2dw5nf19jtv7e31PPgmhGh3o1_r1_500.jpg

And for desert, have some meat cake with ketchup and mashed potato icing.

i2dw5nf19jsj79486FyNKE4lo1_r1_500.jpg

Well autosaver that was some comparing the double down to some sandwiches from other fast food resturants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back