• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Carlos´s Massive Junk Wads (CMJW)...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the map is some kind of mix of Doom and SRB2 but one complain is that doom demons are too dark, but I have converted original doom sprites to srb2 pallete so they're brighter and stuff. Also the personal character sprites look neat.
and then they're ninja knives which seem to get stuck in the air at least sprites are nice.

So the map is some kind of mix of Doom and SRB2

Im trying to remake sonic corp from 1.09.4, i think thats a great mod for that past years, well, the creator of the mod (SkorneDemon), he said that will not make or port sonic corp for 2.1 (or 2.2), so, im sure that he does not care about this mod (sonic corp TTB2.1).

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

and then they're ninja knives which seem to get stuck in the air at least sprites are nice.

Well i dont know how to make a death state for them, i tryed.

Last edited:
Make the knives manual detonation sticky bombs and you'll have something cool there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back