tailsoverdrive.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think you guys lost the whole meaning of my origional post. Don't put words in my mouth! Although this wad isn't very good.

Seriously guys. You want to fool around and do crap like this? Do it on another forum. If I see anymore of this after this post, I will be banning people. Please post properly or don't do it at all.

I usually don't lock topics unless the poster already broke the rules and such. It is not like I lock every single topic that I post in you know. Now, if this thread continues to get out of hand, then yes, I will be locking it. Now then, Carry on.

Chaos Knux said:
SRB2Lover4Life said:
Draykon said:
RedEchidna said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
Vash said:
disma said:
tailsmastermind said:
Wow... I've never seen so much
failurejk9.png
fixed.
Another fix.
Fixed again.
Fixed for the fourth time.
My turn! :D

Srsly, I'm seeing Tails with maxed out stats here. You don't seem to have done any work of your own.

Fix'd once again.

May the fix'd be with you.
Fixy'd you! and i used the fix'd!

Sonict said:

Seriously guys. You want to fool around and do crap like this? Do it on another forum. If I see anymore of this after this post, I will be banning people. Please post properly or don't do it at all.

I believe you didn't bother to read that?

Don't worry about it. He has been dealt with - Sonict

(wasn't there a topic about that stupid image?)

Anyways, if we got a Tails overdrive now, we'll get Knuckles and Eggman. D:

@The Dark Fox
We already have that for eggman. Just look at half the bosses people make.

@Hyper Knux
Make him always be invincable? That when he glides, it gives him invinate rings for 0 seconds (like Sonicoverdrive) and make it so he shoots bombs that automaticly explode. In theory, that might work. Will it? Probably not.

So he went into XWE, and took out the soc?

Actually dont read the above, its just me being a MEGA PHRONTRONICALNACTASHOGINIGROG n00b, dont read that either lol

EDIT: I changed the dont, it said do before, do the read the above lol

No dont lol

SRB2Lover4Life said:
We.. REALLY don't need another overdrive. Or a soc to give super-Anthro powers to Tails. Seriously.

For your pokemon team use an action replay! I really mean it you can get such cool stuff!

onyx said:
So he went into XWE, and took out the soc?

Actually dont read the above, its just me being a MEGA PHRONTRONICALNACTASHOGINIGROG n00b, dont read that either lol

EDIT: I changed the dont, it said do before, do the read the above lol

No dont lol

Aw crap! I spoke way too late...

t-mccak said:
SRB2Lover4Life said:
We.. REALLY don't need another overdrive. Or a soc to give super-Anthro powers to Tails. Seriously.

For your pokemon team use an action replay! I really mean it you can get such cool stuff!

was that really called for on this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back