multiplayer camera view help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
8) ok im new and well i play multiplayer sometimes but i dont know how to change camera angle to 3rd person(the angle in 1 player mode) in stead of 1st i know its possible becasue i seen people do it so help plz 8)

sniper kid said:
8) ok im new and well i play multiplayer sometimes but i dont know how to change camera angle to 3rd person(the angle in 1 player mode) in stead of 1st i know its possible becasue i seen people do it so help plz 8)

chasecam 1 in the console

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
sniper kid said:

4 real? cool...

If you're going to aim up and down, I strongly recommend you stay in First Person. The Third Person view really doesn't help with up and down aiming.

Precisely the opposite, actually. It makes it nigh impossible to aim, due to the absence of a good crosshair. First person is pretty much required in all ring-shooting multiplayer games. Also: RgxSuperSonic and Sniper Kid, could you try to work on your grammar? It is a rule, you know.

Yeah, it would be really good if 3rd Person had some sort of crosshair. Because aiming up and down in 3rd Person is so slow and has such a short range, you really can never tell where you're aiming.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
sniper kid said:

or you can go to menu-options-setup controls-camera on.

FoxBlitzz said:
Yeah, it would be really good if 3rd Person had some sort of crosshair. Because aiming up and down in 3rd Person is so slow and has such a short range, you really can never tell where you're aiming.
It's possible to make a crosshair, but it doesn't really work. It CECHOs symbols making a shape, but it's no good for aiming.

I tried using a SOC to make a third person crosshair once, it didn't work out very well. But still, I use third person in match, probably why I'm so bad. Though I find that when you're playing as tails, you can use his ears as a sort of aimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back