How often do You Update Your Profile On SRB2MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

I update Mine maybe Once a month or Once every two months because the Same thing over and over again gets real boring You know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you all like new profiles? Is that your reason behind it? Because that's mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never found much use for the profile details. I rarely check someone else's, and I have signatures turned off anyway.

I never read profiles, the only thing I ever look at is a person's avatar, and occasionally their signature, that's it, I don't care if they have AIM or MSN or whatever...

About every month. Usually just to change my signature, but occasionally to update my avatar as well.

I sometimes update my avatar or sig several times a month but apart from that never.

Roughly once every two months, to change signature, avatar, or usertitle.

[tangent]Speaking of that, no-one noticed it when I said I hated the Barrel Roll meme and changed it to be "SF Obsessive". In reality, I'm fine with it, but I wanted to see who was observant.[/tangent]

I'll change my signature once and a while, but most of the time I leave my stuff the way it is once I find something that I like.

Ever since I got it just the way I want it, I haven't updated. In fact, I haven't changed my avatar since the day I put it up. It fits my username too much for me to want anything else.

until I make a better Tengu man avi, i'll update again.

As for the updating profiles question....only when Feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back