Super Smash Bros Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Super Smash Bros Melee:

I think it was best side-fighting game to ever exist, it was released in 2001 and it is still in sale in some stores, this game had just awesome graphics taking in count the time it was made in, also the multiple single-player modes and all the extras and items on this game were the things that made it a great option to play with friends.

Melee basically consisted on fighting but there were also the ¨EVENT MODE¨ where you could make special matches and fights.

The melee fighting style (Character moves and how far characters get stunted) was the perfect way the Nintendo characters should show up their skills, and another thing, one of its extra gameplay mode was the camera mode where the player 4 took control of the camera and move it all aroud the screen. Many people did not pay attention to it but I think it was the best way of making movies with the in-game.

laolxamnja.jpg

2066_3.jpg

Brawl is superior in every way except Mewtwo. (I know Mewtwo sucked in serious combat, but he was fun to play as, and didn't receive a proper replacement in Brawl.

No, Lucario is NOT a Mewtwo replacement)

Melee was one of the best games I have had the joy of playing, for some reason Brawl just dosnt feel the same as fun as Melee did.

It might be the fact that several techniques including Wavedashing got nerf'd in the transition. And since the major differences are either the addition of online play and custom stages or the challengers who have approached, it is often considered Melee 2.0.
Besides, Melee was completed, Brawl wasn't.

Autosaver said:
Melee is like a downgrade from Brawl......and shouldn't we discussing this like....7 years ago?

Nope.

Cause like game criticts that rate games too soon, you can never compare what was actualy good once time passes.

In other words, being premature about it is not as fun.

Autosaver said:
"Melee is worse then Brawl."
No. Now, you're just entirely wrong.
Melee somehow just feels different than Brawl. The physics and control of the game feels much better. And it's much more fast-paced.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
In comparison, Brawl is better than Melee. However, I had more fun with Melee, because Melee was more different from SSB1 than Brawl was from Melee.
Can you rephrase this?
Comparing both of the two games to the original doesn't determine which is better. Changed physics, speed, controls, and bad items aren't always a positive addition.

The Dark Fox said:
Autosaver said:
"Melee is worse then Brawl."
No. Now, you're just entirely wrong.
Melee somehow just feels different than Brawl. The physics and control of the game feels much better. And it's much more fast-paced.

I'm not wrong,well anyways IMO I'm not.
The graphics.......compared to brawl :(
Longer battles in Brawl = yay!
More characters/less clones in Brawl = yay!

Autosaver said:
The graphics.......compared to brawl :( They're the same thing. Also, things look blurry in Brawl.
Longer battles in Brawl = yay! Not if they drag on forever.
More characters/less clones in Brawl = yay! Actually, there's more, but they're all just more distinct. And the original characters that were added are bad.

The Dark Fox said:
Autosaver said:
The graphics.......compared to brawl :( They're the same thing. Also, things look blurry in Brawl.
Longer battles in Brawl = yay! Not if they drag on forever.
More characters/less clones in Brawl = yay! Actually, there's more, but they're all just more distinct. And the original characters that were added are bad.

1.Blurry....wha?
2.5 minute stock brawl FTW
3.They do not......well I have to agree lots of them do. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back