KnuxOverdrive.wad He's finally here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
Well, It's been <insert time since Tails Overdrive's Release here> since I started this. I have had several difficulties that I overcame through trial and error. If it weren't for Draykon this WAD would:
A. Not exist
B. Not be completed until someone makes the Actions wiki page idiot-friendly.

Draykon's only input to this WAD was fixing the Explosive Gliding.
This WAD is purely melee-attack based. Ringslinger fires nothing. XD

Screens for the guys who wants proof of non-rickroll:
Charselect
mwahahahagi5.png

Explosion glide (Image fixed)
srb20000gk5.png

Download Link

This wad is not supported by anyone KTHNXBAI.

The first pic is a problem on your end LD. Try Right Click -> Show Picture I don't know what happened to the Bombgliding pic. Investigating.

Pure win. Time to test it, what's next, a Tails Overdrive? or worse, SMS Overdrive? *shot*

I see no fun of this. Downloading a character rather than an SOC. I can't see what's fun about a SOC that can be made in a few seconds.

light dasher said:
Isnt SMS already an overdrive? =P

I may love that wad, (pervs no quoting that exsact sentice) but it can be much much much much *5 years later* much much worse and much much much *shot * more *shot again* overpoweredness *fragged* filled *dead*

(Hey this isn't hevan, BRITNAY SPEARS IS HERE!!! NOOOOOO)

light dasher said:
Isnt SMS already an overdrive? =P

SMS isn't at all. To be honest, I don't really find him to be overpowering. All he needs are levels suited for him, and he would be an awesome character. But instead of this happening, SMS got turned into the prime example of a recolor and an overpowered character.

sonicfreak94 said:
SMS got turned into the prime example of a recolor and an overpowered character.

Wasn't it HMS?

SMS just has an emmy start for all I know.

The Dark Fox said:
I see no fun of this. Downloading a character rather than an SOC. I can't see what's fun about a SOC that can be made in a few seconds.

I don't get that post.

Earuto said:
The Dark Fox said:

I don't get that post.

He says that he sees no fun downloading this wad.Downloading a character,that a SOC .He can't see what's fun about a SOC(SuperGlide.SOC)That can be maked in few seconds

You understand now?

Hyperknux said:
Pure win. Time to test it, what's next, a Tails Overdrive? or worse, SMS Overdrive? *shot*
SilverESP said:
sonicfreak94 said:
SMS got turned into the prime example of a recolor and an overpowered character.

Wasn't it HMS?

SMS just has an emmy start for all I know.

Tails Overdrive already exists. I have it.

And also, HMS is a different character.

No offense, but I'm really not impressed by this wad. Wasn't the whole "Overdrive" thing started by Draykon because he was sick and tired of seeing of these overpowered recolors? Lately with the Knux "Overdrive" and Tails "Overdrive", I've just seen people trying to rip off Draykons idea and make something too overpowered for it's own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back