HMS123311 BLAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedylizzard14 said:
HYPERMYSTICDARKSPINE.png

BEWARE HYPERMESTIROUSDARKSPINE444448644!!

Torgo said:
Your favorite recolor HMS123311 is back and now has his own mod! In HMS123311 blast there is a bunch of cool new stuff, like the title screen shown below.

hmsblastdm1.png

I will only show one screen to not ruin your fun. Enjoy!

MAIN SERVER
Mirror
but if this the hms123311blast.wad,then wheres the hms123311voice.wad? oh and this'a is my first comment on the entrie site.

Torgo said:
Your favorite recolor HMS123311 is back and now has his own mod! In HMS123311 blast there is a bunch of cool new stuff, like the title screen shown below.

hmsblastdm1.png

I will only show one screen to not ruin your fun. Enjoy!

MAIN SERVER
Mirror

Why are there three ones on the title screen when there is only two ones in his name?

Hypersonic4ever said:
I tried it and I was rickrollled
Erm.... duh. If you would have read the topic before you downloaded it, you would have known the entire thing was a RickRoll with a non-functional HMS123311 character select.

OMG, the levels are boring as hell, but AMAZING MUSIC CHOISE!

You know the lyrics! Sing it with meh!!

No. Lyrics removed.

Ooooooookay...

Seriously though, I gotta admit, I got rickroll'd.

I just have to say this right now...ahem....(It's not true, just a joke)

That music you put in there for the levels would probably make a nOOb want to finish the level faster than as fast Sonic can go as Super Sonic! ~Shot~
Anyways, I wish I came in earlier, I could've played that pack with the HMS wad!

I've downloaded it, but I can see only new title screen and music! It's damaged file or n00bish mod?

I really wish people would stop bumping this topic and talk about something useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back