Srb2 doom builder errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
Well recently i downloaded doom builder Srb2, im currently working on an emerald level and a final boss level.

i keep getting this error that sector 0 and sector 7 are not closed and that this causes leaking.

also i get error messages such as : linedef XX has no sides, and one more thing, how do you delete lines that youve already drawn?

it would be really helpful if someone could post here to help me.

EDIT: also srb2 will not open when i try to test my map, it says error () signal handler violation.

Are you trying to edit a WAD made in another editor? If that's the case, the other editor scrambled up the data :P

Otherwise, most likely a sector scrambled up and is affecting everything else. Ugh. Try running the fix tool, through in some computers it crashes. To delete a line, select it and press Del :P Same with sectors, through two-sided linedefs don't get deleted so you have to work around with them.

im making my own wad from scratch im not editing anyone elses, i just need to figure out why its saying sector 0 isnt closed and also sector 7

Silent_Snipe said:
If it dosn't effect gameplay just ignore it, if not then redo the sector again.
if affects the game wildly, but i ended up doing it over and everything works great now.

Sonic Destiny said:
im making my own wad from scratch im not editing anyone elses, i just need to figure out why its saying sector 0 isnt closed and also sector 7
You could have started a map in an editor and switched to another one. Not necessarily the map has to be from somebody else.

Silent_Snipe said:
If it dosn't effect gameplay just ignore it, if not then redo the sector again.
He said SRB2 gave an error :P

Anyways, seems to be fixed now, for what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back