why can't i.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok can someone tell what's the reason or how come I can't host. I usually
could host but, now i'm having probelm and my port is 5029. can anyone tell me or try to tell me thank. :cry:

You mean host net games? I think they're having a problem with it or they disabled it for an April fools joke and forgot to put it back up, it has nothing to do with your computer.

yes, and i wanna start hosting again.

it's not a joke. i ask a friend to come to my server and they use listserv and it only showed up on there.

This has happened to alot of people, but the master server is working, maybe something happened to your connection.

zoey the fox said:
my server is named "zoey server" or "team shadow server" and i'll try to host now and hope if anyone come's. :cry:
I'll try to find you.
EDIT: No servers found...

ok just got back from hosting. and still no one. if anyone want to see i'll host and wait for them and hope they will come but, you probally won't see it.

Nitro, stop spreading stupid rumors. The MS has been up and running since the day after April Fools.

Reasons why you might not be able to get joiners when advertising on the server:
1. Ports aren't forwarded properly (People can see the server on the list OUTSIDE the game, not in the game, nobody can join at all. Only exists with firewalls/routers)
2. You are banned from the MS (Do NOT say you weren't banned, the banned list gets updated on an irregular basis. You may have, however, been caught in a range of IPs by accident)
3. Your master server address isn't properly set (May happen accidentally, Server Settings in-game)
4. You forgot to turn on advertising.
5. You are using a version unsupported/banned by the MS (citation needed)
6. You aren't connected to the internet (D'OH)
7. Firewall is blocking srb2.

There are likely many more reasons, here is just a small list of them.

Try checking your connection then try again.

EDIT: I didn't spread any rumors, I saw in someones sig that said the april fools joke still was up, and I haven't seen any servers for a while.

you know really don't think none of them is my problem

only one person see my server and that is hyper son. i ask tails the fox and nitro the edchina to come to my server they couldn't see it.

edit: not you nitro the hedgehog

zoey the fox said:
you know really don't think none of them is my problem

only one person see my server and that is hyper son. i ask tails the fox and nitro the edchina to come to my server they couldn't see it.

edit: not you nitro the hedgehog
Yea, I know. Me and NTE are pretty good friends. Anyways, I'm going to try hosting a server (Nitros server) and you let me know if you see it.
EDIT: (Not hosting anymore)
Guess you didn't see it.

The MS has been up and running for ages, I've hosted some netgames with Zupersonic and one of my best real life friends. It was only down for a day or two, at April First.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back