Official Level Design Contest: September/October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I don't think it will be as well received as Poison Palace, but Blue Warrior just gave a very nice piece of advice for the level, Hard Mode. I'm gonna try to implement Hard Mode in sector-based fashion for the most part, rather than Thing-based fashion like everyone else does. I hate using Jetty-Syns to make a level "harder."

Ice said:
I was about to say that sector tags don't sum up the quality of the level, but it seems you have found that out anyway. If it's any consolation, my map currently has no more than 50 tags, and Hidden Sanctuary only had about 115 tags. Of course this all depends on the style of the level.

My map had little more than 8.

JEV3 said:
EDIT: Wow Blade, amazing use of cyber-textures for the level aesthetics. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's implemented. Love the custom graphics too, did you make those or were they from the asset package? At any rate its nice to see a fresh look in there. I'm also interested in seeing what SonicMaster has in store this time, hopefully it will be as solid as poison palace as opposed to elemental mansion and the one before it.

Yes, the textures are hand made. Glad you like them.

verifiaman said:
My level vibrant vendetta will be done in 2 weeks. Im serious. I am working on the level.
But that ruins the point of the forum joke. D:

You are doing it wrong. It has to be so awesome and have SO much detail that it crashes the game when sonic moves or when it loads. It also has to be unlocked through insane methods.

I put forward the motion to make verifiaman change the name of his level or have someone else change it so it doesn't bring fail to the name.

How about we stop submitting joke levels, period? I can't be the only one that is tired of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back