Official Level Design Contest: September/October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Knockout The Echidna said:

Let me guess: If you look at it one way you see "Egg Mansion", but if you look at it another way, you can also find "Eggman". Is that it?
Yep. I may make a CTF version of the map too.

glaber said:
Penopat said:
I'd also love to actually get any of my 500 unfinished levels done, but I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax.

Why not merge some of them? <-(Hasn't seen any of them)

Penopat can get away with something as weird as that gimmick. Why not make such a single player level? After all, AGZ1 was two smaller levels copy-pasted together.

Jazz said:
... I seriously hope that the map is playable without some kind of texture filtering. Otherwise, anyone using software (or low resolution OpenGL) are going to have a difficult time finding the difference between rings and walls.

It's playable in software mode. A lot better than the special stage from D4.35 with the same texture and all the rings above springs I might add.

I dunno, special stages aren't among the favorites among this community...

I have sent Red Desert Zone in. Hopefully, this puts less pressure on my beta tester. If he simply doesn't have enough time, oh, well--I've already gotten feedback. (But if he DOES have time, then I'll probably update my entry before the pack is compiled.)

I would rather it not hurry up. I need to finnish my 1p entry.

srb20025.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back