Official Level Design Contest: September/October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've got my maps submitted. Volcanic Volley for circuit, and Serial City for CTF.

And in the first e-mail, I forgot to attach the file. D'oh DX.

2. The map may not have been publicly released before.

I know I may not release my map here. But I'd like to test my map with someone else. Can I open a public server in ms for it?

Ezer.Arch said:
2. The map may not have been publicly released before.

I know I may not release my map here. But I'd like to test my map with someone else. Can I open a public server in ms for it?

Yes, yes, and yes. "Testing is strongly encouraged." Releasing on the MS does not violate rule 2.

For me its not a question do i want to enter, but a question of do i have the time to make a map decent enough to be entered.

Chrome said:
You have a month to make at least one map. I think thats enough time.
Yes but with College and work etc i have 1 full day a week to work on it leaving me with around 4 days to make one.

Nevermind then, if you can't put enough time into it, make it, and enter the next contest.

My levels are half way done, still got to add the water and bridges to my levels. If you are curious, I am entering a CTF map, A race map, and A Single Player map but I might cancole the single player map.

Level submitted. Alright, lets see how I do for my first contest. Got a few weeks to go.

Well..., Now that the contest is up, I think I'm gonna put in Eggmansion Zone as a match stage when I finish it.

srb20710.png

I hope you can get the required rings in 120 seconds. (Stage was incompleate at time of picture)

You might want to align your texture offsets Knockout. It will make the room look cleaner.

And glaber, I seriously hope that the map is playable without some kind of texture filtering. Otherwise, anyone using software (or low resolution OpenGL) are going to have a difficult time finding the difference between rings and walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back