Post for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, and I thought that by seeing this post name, I would've find a guide on how to be cooperative, capture the flag, etc.

Son, I am very disappoint.

Unfortunately not many people know the Srb2 Wiki exists now do they? =P
Son, I am very disappoint.
Not many people know of TF2 as well, unfortunately (Well actually since the Mann co. update, I wouldn't say "unfortunately".). Also, what kind of guides would you be expecting on gametypes such as Capture the Flag...? You just capture the flag and shoot everyone that's not on your team. Nothing to explain.

Unfortunately not many people know the Srb2 Wiki exists now do they? =P
More people need to read my signature then ;)

Not many people know of TF2 as well, unfortunately (Well actually since the Mann co. update, I wouldn't say "unfortunately".). Also, what kind of guides would you be expecting on gametypes such as Capture the Flag...? You just capture the flag and shoot everyone that's not on your team. Nothing to explain.
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Match_Strategy_Guide

If there was nothing to explain, would this exist? And would it be so long? of course, a CTF guide would be smaller, but of course there's a lot you could explain.

More people need to read my signature then ;)
This means that a SRB2 Beginner would need to access the forum, find one of your posts and know beforehand what a wiki is, to find the SRB2Wiki. :S

Small suggestion: in srb2.org front page, rename the link "Wiki" to "Wiki Manual".

vmBne.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back