Paper Mario WAD made before the one, Dash Hegdehog made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Yami Mario, and im new to this forum.
Now here comes my first WAD: Paper Mario(paperm1.wad)!
It was made before the one Dash the Hedehog made. Orginal posted on a another forum (I can't rember its name), but almost no one downloded it. Now, its time for the best part of a Character topic:The Screen Shots!

655463.jpg

655465.jpg

655469.jpg

Sorry about the console bar thingy.

AND El grate finale: THE DOWNLOAD: http://www.badongo.com/file/3110932

There is one little bug... His jump sound aslo somehow, replaces the other characters jump sound with Paper Marios Jumps sound.

Not pretty bad for a first WAD huh?

Tell me what you think.

When i first looked i thought that said, "Paper Mario WAD made before the one, light dasher made" huh, well it's a good wad

They both either got it from a sprite sheet or just ripped it out the game themselves.

Well compare them both together, Dash's one's look like they've been made brighter but these ones looks like they're strait from the game

metalsonicmk72 said:
He's gonna get banned for ripping? That seems unfair right?

Not sure where you got that idea. Even if he stole from Dash's rips, Dash didn't make them either, so it's hardly consequential anyway.

I didn't play the wad, but from first glance, it doesn't look too bad at all. Generally, I don't prefer rips, but in the case of a series like Paper Mario, the sprites can look great with SRB2, given some minor editing for more directional sprites.

*sniff* Is something burning?

Anywho. This wad doesn't look too bad. The obvious problem is the fact it's a sprite rip. But the advantage this has over, say, a Sonic Advance character is that Paper Mario tends to walk 'weirdly' anyway if I'm not mistaken.

please make a alternate downloading place! i am not a member of that site and i dont want to pay! :( P.S. im new here

Yami Mario said:
Hello, my name is Yami Mario, and im new to this forum.
Now here comes my first WAD: Paper Mario(paperm1.wad)!
It was made before the one Dash the Hedehog made. Orginal posted on a another forum (I can't rember its name), but almost no one downloded it. Now, its time for the best part of a Character topic:The Screen Shots!

655463.jpg

655465.jpg

655469.jpg

Sorry about the console bar thingy.

AND El grate finale: THE DOWNLOAD: http://www.badongo.com/file/3110932

There is one little bug... His jump sound aslo somehow, replaces the other characters jump sound with Paper Marios Jumps sound.

Not pretty bad for a first WAD huh?

Tell me what you think.

Can you tell the link cause i have no clue where it is.I checked.Or maybe i might not have seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back