• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
InuYasha said:
supaformfp1.jpg

All hail da super form!

lol thats pretty funny

InuYasha said:
Yeah. ^_^. But seriously, can I work on da super form?

its not that i dont want for you to make the super form, its just i made this sprites or animations in macromedia flash...
its gonna be pretty hard to pull it off in paint..

RgxSuperSonic said:
anyways... do you know how to use XWE?

*beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Chao, *beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Ow, Seriously how is it that you people don't get XWE? It's so simple!

Draykon said:
RgxSuperSonic said:

*beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Chao, *beats head on wall* Ow, *beats head on wall* Ow, Seriously how is it that you people don't get XWE? It's so simple!

I'm learning...I just don't get the inverted like colors. When I open an existing wad file in XWE, on the frames....the colors look inverted. I have no idea what that is about.

Draykon said:
RgxSuperSonic said:

its not that i dont understand, its that when i save what ive done so far, it doesnt work in th launcher...

OMG this really is cool!
Though i think the spikes aren't what they're supposed to be...
*everyone on messageboard takes gun and shoots moonlander*

moonlander said:
OMG this really is cool!
Though i think the spikes aren't what they're supposed to be...
*everyone on messageboard takes gun and shoots moonlander*

lol kinda. but lately they have been making sonic's spikes look more smoother then spiker since heroes. so, ive been keeping up with the style and i measured the spikes so all the sprites have the same size spikes.

also, look here. This is an example of supersonic if i make him anytime soon... or you can just look at my avatar ^_^

I will also like to add, that i have partnered with "Team Z-MIX" with help from "InuYasha" with sounds, to make this upcoming game ,
"Next gen SRB2 Z MIX"

This is the unofficial logo that I made just recently...

And to anyone hasnt voted yet, please vote, i would like to hear your comments as well...
To view pitures, go to page 1 and 3 from this topic...

I believe that I speak on behalf of everyone here at Z-mix when I say, that logo is the most original design in awhile. You have created better texturing and color just by using Macromedia Flash, than I have using Photoshop and Illustrator. Keep up the good work.

Wow, I'm kinda impressed here....but it just doesn't look like a size for SRB2. If you are keeping it like this, it will be waaay too big in-game. If you are gonna use high-ress, it will be too small. If you are gonna make him smaller by hand, the quality will be worse, and of course it will take alot of time.

The sprites are very impressive, (SRB2 next-gen) but will they work in SRB2?

Super mystic sonic said:
Wow, I'm kinda impressed here....but it just doesn't look like a size for SRB2. If you are keeping it like this, it will be waaay too big in-game. If you are gonna use high-ress, it will be too small. If you are gonna make him smaller by hand, the quality will be worse, and of course it will take alot of time.

The sprites are very impressive, (SRB2 next-gen) but will they work in SRB2?

well im trying my best to make it fit into the game, im sure the colors will fit now since i have the color pallete. and like i said before, im going to make sonic a bit taller then the one in the game simmillar to sonic's increased height in the new sonic game. Hopefully people at team
Z-mix will help me make this wad.

InuYasha said:
Aw, not credit for me? :(

I did credit you.....

I will also like to add, that i have partnered with "Team Z-MIX" with help from "InuYasha" with sounds, to make this upcoming game ,"Next gen SRB2 Z MIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back