• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NEW - I'm Making A Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petit The Hedge

A.K.A. Neon T.H.
Hi there!
Be Welcome.

So, here's the thing, i'm learning Clickteam Fusion 2.5,
and soon enough,(2019 or 20) i will make a fangame, even though its not about sonic, it has lots of references to it, and i even got permission from Lakefeperd to use some of his: Sonic: ATS and BTS musics, so, wait and see.

I needed to have an excuse for an editing thread. .-.
OBS: There will still be SRB2 related editing here, don't worry.

btw, the soundtrack is already ready, so here it is. (not wad version)

Attachments

• Heroes In Time! Soundtrack.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Maybe you want to actually make a good portion of your game for us to try out before you make a thread about it... You don't want to stir up hype or anything from something that hasn't been made yet, and don't expect this thread to help you form a team of people to make said game with either, as it's against the forum rules.

EDIT: To add this, this thread has NOTHING to do with anything SRB2 related, its not a good excuse at all if the reason cannot be seen, making an announcement about a game that isn't being made from SRB2 still means that it's not SRB2 related content.

EDIT 2: AND TO ADD TO THIS, the .rar file you've uploaded doesn't actually play a soundtrack, you don't upload a Windows Media Playlist file to post music to play, and even then, the music is obviously not original since it's all from Sonic Before the Sequel/After the Sequel, so... you uploaded a soundtrack to a game that doesn't actually exist yet and it doesn't contain anything original...

Go back to the drawing board, please. You need to show that you've actually coded/worked on/sprited/done ANYTHING for this game besides a soundtrack that you didn't even make.

Last edited:
This is not a general fangame forum. Even if it was, they'd want to see something you did instead of just hyping up a project you haven't done any actual work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back