SRB2 Glitches

Raze C

Average Circuit Enjoyer
This thread is for posting weird glitches that happens sometimes.
Of course they happened a lot to me.
I don't have screenshots, but i can tell you some:

-Gravity sets to zero from nowhere;
-Player jumps not making sounds;
-Knuckles being able to climb unclimbable walls;

Well, some of them aren't rare, but still glitches.

Last edited:
I once had a glitch where Sonic would stay in the "sliding/hit" sprite, even when you jumped or moved.
I think it was in the early days of 2.1, so it might've been fixed.

In an unmodified netgame I was hosting metal sonic stopped attacking in the fight so I had to exitlevel. I don’t know what may have caused it. I was super for a good duration of the fight so it may have something to do with that but otherwise I don’t know what caused Metal Sonic to just stop.

Metal Sonic having glitches in netgames is kind of an uncommon issue, it's likely to happen, but the best way to try and glitch the boss is during the pinch phase, dying during the pinch phase in some kind of way can cause the boss to have issues, some even as likely as disappearing from the whole stage.

I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but sometimes normal walls randomly become bouncy, but if you try to bounce again the wall returns back to normal.

I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but sometimes normal walls randomly become bouncy, but if you try to bounce again the wall returns back to normal.
That's actually pretty weird!
Something like this happened to me, it normally happens when SRB2 is lagging for me.

Corner Crash.

(v2.2) In Greenflower Zone 3, I was messing around, running in circles (literally...), and I ran into a corner by accident, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd, the game crashed.

What happened here? And I was able to reproduce it several times...

Only happens with Sonic...

-Plazzma

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back