Dimension Glaber (SP and MP maps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, go right ahead

Edit: coud you post it here when you have it uploaded? I'd like to see it.

Last edited:
So I played through the entire thing, it was pretty alright overall. I sadly don't remember much from the experience because, even though this may come out as harsh, barely anything was memorable.

I enjoyed Haunted Manor and the last few levels since they had some more quality and length into them, everything else felt short or empty, often both. (EDIT: I know that they're old ports and all, but that doesn't really excuse it to me*)
I also got all 7 emeralds, and the last special stage was pretty brutal, but manageable. You might wanna do something about the old special stage timer being active in NiGHTS special stages however.

The Minus boss at the end was kinda cool actually, though the time window to hit it seems pretty insuficient even for Sonic, so I don't even know how Tails would manage, and the little things it throws should vanish after some time because they end up getting annoying as you can't get near the boss without getting your behind drilled upon, and obnoxiously loud after a while (the minus' digging sound makes me feel insecure, I need an adult).

Also for the love of god PLEASE... Don't use midi musics, they just uncontrollably explode my ears and I end up having to mute it entierely, I don't know if that's the case for anyone else here, but the lack of volume control on them is a huge problem to me.

I wasn't aware that midi use was a problem. In that case I'll have to seek replacements.

About the old special stage timer issue, unless i get rid of old style special stage 3 and Mr.E special stages I have to use the old timer or the stage mix does not work. SRB2 The Past has the exact same issue on special stage 7.

The Minus boss at the end was kinda cool actually, though the time window to hit it seems pretty insuficient even for Sonic, so I don't even know how Tails would manage

Well excuse me, I did manage to beat the Minus Boss at the end as Tails.

MIDI's have been forced to play at full volume all the time in SRB2 for a while now. I forget the issue behind it, just that bad MIDI support in modern versions of Windows causing huge, unjustifiable damage because of it. It'll seem fine for anyone who just uses maxed out sound settings anyway.

Love these levels! Also, I noticed rosy/amy's hammer releases heart flower things!
ckNUyc

Katmint has stated her argument and refusal to change it back when SUGOI came out, not really surprised on the other side of this issue. I also would not recommend playing this mod with Lach's Hyper Ring due to the same name being used for the 25 Ring Monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back