Official Level Design Contest: March/April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, I don't have time to make that single player wad for the contest T_T

I have way too many homework nowadays, and the homework keeps getting heavier once I come back from work around 9:30 PM. I'm usually too tired to do work, that I have to check out this here MB when I'm at school...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I have way too many homework nowadays, and the homework keeps getting heavier once I come back from work around 9:30 PM. I'm usually too tired to do work, that I have to check out this here MB when I'm at school...

I thought I was the only one...

Hey mystic, any chance you can remove/delete my SP level entry(DVZ2)? The one i gave you is a lump of crap on a stick

Sorry bout that ^~^()

It's considered 'Released' when you give it to the public, like post it on the forum for people to play and have fun/write the huge list of bugs and glitches.

Generally, don't worry much about that rule. The main reason it exists is to keep people from re-entering the same map over and over. Honestly, if it hasn't been entered in a previous contest, it's pretty much fine.

Is it alright that if, instead of an actual map header, it's alone, inside a MAINCFG lump? SRB2 Builder makes map header editing so much easier but I don't wanna touch lumpmod ever again because of it. :|

Mystic said:
Generally, don't worry much about that rule. The main reason it exists is to keep people from re-entering the same map over and over. Honestly, if it hasn't been entered in a previous contest, it's pretty much fine.

Wait. So your saying that I could have released luxrb2 demo 2 weeks ago with all the match maps I entered in this contest? Curses. Oh well, at least I still have fun netgamming with them... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back