OLD DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/BY7EzxkX/SCR_CapeCod_D2_2.html
No attachment, sorry to big.

Attachments

• srb20045.png
    srb20045.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Hm, why does bolt gardens go back to slime headquarters 3? Is this intentional? This wad could easily go through releases, but I'd like to give you the chance to fix that if it is indeed an oversight; just let me know if you want to put it through as-is, or when you've uploaded an updated version.

Also, you may want to put in an additional round of testing; there are several odd things in the maps that may be bugs, such as a few non-moving conveyor segments and arrows not leading in any particular direction in Slime HQ 2, some slime trails here and there, and notably this step in bolt gardens that was marked as a deathpit:

deathpit.png

That said, this will be forwarded into submissions in a week if nothing further is heard from you; if you want more time to make the desired changes, you are free to rescind your submission and resubmit at a later date.

My wad is fixed. 2_2 is now out. Left 2_1 out for the heck of it for now.

Last edited:
As far I can see, nothing stands in the way of a release anymore. I updated the topic title for demo 2.2, and I also left Prime_2's posts for reference, in case you accidentally forgot to fix a bug or something. Hopefully, I can give you a detailed review later.

Last edited:
you really need to improve on bolt garden if you ask me. I think theres a lack of check points in the level

I wonder what it will contain the new 1. One thing is im sure is Lava Reef will be there and hope to be improved. Be sure sure to read well what others suggests

Woah! You've made this mod go from Skybase to Message board, Great Job! I got this on Skybase and I think its great, I also found hidden single-player levels.

Hey guys. Demo 3 is in production. Maybe next week I will release it!

A few minor things:

New Flowers! 50%

A few BIG things:

2 new levels! 50%
Expanded Zones! 75%
Emblems to collect! 10%
7 chaos emeralds! 10%
10 secret levels! 90%
Badnik Museum! 0%

Last edited:
Bolt gardens looks like a bunch of floating blocks, and the thok barrier looks awkward. (in the screenshot)

I am about to announce a new event. When final demo 4 is released, There will be 2 versions. Let me see.

Normal SRB2 Mode: Just plain old normal nothing special.

Cape Cod Cinex2: A merging on cineblast's bots and opengl while xsrb2 will have golf and boss meter in it. So now those will be merged, opengl turned on with a few 3d models!

Calling all coders. If you can modify SRB2 Cineblast and merge it with xsrb2 it would be appreciated.

Calling all coders. If you can modify SRB2 Cineblast and merge it with xsrb2 it would be appreciated.
That's not quite as easy as you think, you know. And I doubt anyone would do it, and I doubt even more that such a merger would be accepted on the MB.

Demo 3 is now up. Report any bugs found. Happy Birthday Chao! This is dedicated to you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back