Status
Not open for further replies.
I,v been watching the progress of this mod for months
. And i must say, Bravo everyone. Oh and I figured out the air
systeam THE POINTS yes the points, you guys have made it
so you get points from tricks and I think that soon as a player crosses
the finish or sttarting they gain a bunch of points and it should be socble
to have it so that players CANOT Enter theyre runnig frames until they
have atleast one point.(but if only we could add a count down and make the SOCS that make you go forward only work when your runnig)

I'm not posting any shots today, but I'll tell you what's been happening with my Amy Rider.

I've started on the walking frames.
I've started on her Extreme Gear, the Pink Rose. (looks terrible at the moment though.)
I've got an S_SKIN and an OBJCTCFG lump ready. I might not end up using the OBJCTCFG because the other riders don't have it.
I've got all rotations of her standing on her board that comply with the "toes on the right" rule.
I un-****ed her neck on one of the sprites.
I made a dying sprite. :eek:

Well Babylon Garden is finished. Knux Rider is finished. Sonic Rider has all the nesesary sprites with the new board in, one standing sprite, has a set of hurt sprites, and has one standing sprite. Now I'm just waiting for something else in particular, and I'll release everything.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well Babylon Garden is finished. Knux Rider is finished. Sonic Rider has all the nesesary sprites with the new board in, one standing sprite, has a set of hurt sprites, and has one standing sprite. Now I'm just waiting for something else in particular, and I'll release everything.
Are the characters on-board stances fixed, where they toe area is on the right-hand side of the board?

sonriderqj6.png

Who cares where the accursed toes are? We will be too busy trying to see past the trail of thok items following you when you run.

Too many people happen to whine about it. And just so you'd know, I've been working only on Sonic Rider. It's the main character mostly everyone here uses, so I want to finish him up first. I haven't touched Tails and Shadow since I added their taunts.

So far my Amy Rider is just standing on her board, and I'm too lazy to fix it now. I've still got to do her "running" and trick sprites, so I'll make those look fancier.

I only just woke up, so I'll do some more work in a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure everyone would choose the new one, even though the old one is done but not wadded, but should the new Amy replace the retro Amy that goes well with the classic Sonic game?

Well I've made too much progress on mine to quit now. Besides, the other one isn't even classic Amy, it's just pink Sonic in modern Amy's dress riding a board.

I'll actually need some help on mine, though. Can someone help me with the "running" and individual board sprites?

I expected this topic to die before this page, wait...the 65th page even started. I am really surprised that it stayed in tact. I am sorry, however that I have not helped much with this. I would, however...my reasons for not doing so are located in the Sonic Robo Blast Adventure topic. And just in case I have not mentioned it, I do not have a computer of my own to work on anything. My mom it trying her best to fix that, but for now, I shall just watch this and occasionally post here. I will inform people that I have a computer AS SOON as I get one.

Well both Flame and Draykon pointed me out to Babylon Garden's software glitches, so I'll be taking longer on the release date. The new credits is now organized, but not yet wadded. Reason is: who should Director point out to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back