AzoPack v0.1 (scr_azopackv0.1.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinsnazo aka SpinZ

Escape!!! Run!!!
Hey guys!

I made my first levelpack. For the moment it contains only one zone (Deep Lake). There are 3 acts in it. The first one is quite short unless you choose a longer way through it. Act 2 is longer and you'd find more hidden areas there, where you may find emblems. Act 3 is a boss stage and it's similar to GFZ3. Probably I'll add more zones and custom textures/graphics in the next versions.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Attachments

• scr_azopackv0.1.zip
    373.9 KB · Views: 484
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    106 KB · Views: 547
  • srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 480
  • srb20009.png
    srb20009.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 465
  • srb20012.png
    srb20012.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 405
  • srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 434
Wow! This is amazing for a first levelpack! Great work man!

There are a few nitpicks that I have with this.
srb20063.png

It seems a bit unfair that this platform is completely solid. Its fairly easy to get crushed by this platform due to how high/low it goes. I suggest tagging this platform as the intangible from bottom rather then a full solid platform.
srb20064.png

From above, the platform looks fine. Down in the water, this FoF feels a bit... flat. Maybe lower the bottom of the bridge down a bit so that its shape is more defined under water. Furthermore, I think you should consider adding transparency to all of the bodies of waters in your level pack. Especially from the bottom. Right now the water feels "thick" and "murky" due to it being a solid texture.
srb20065.png

This area looks somewhat strange. The illusion of a wall created by the normal walls of the map is disrupted by the waterfall that you placed here due to the sky being fully visible. It makes it look more this wall/waterfall is appearing out of nowhere. I suggest turning this area into a wall with a small hole where the water comes out from.

A general comment that I have throughout the pack is that your levels don't have much going on vertically. Like, you're not jumping/climbing/scaling things. Its mostly "flat."

Other then that, this was pretty fun! Welcome to releases!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back