Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys my Name is Nicko and is also my real name
I am 11 (Don't you guys judge me from how old I am)
And I have Deviant art, Youtube and Facebook
I plan on making a Flash MX series called the Awesome Show (Working Title)
It's about me and my friends and we live in a Area called Moubalia and the cartoon is DBZ/Anime style.
I hope I have a good time at the SRB2 Forums I love the game and hope to make loads of friends! ^^

Hi, I am John (not saying last name) and I am 11. I was hanging around the mb for at least the entire year of 2009 until I joined as a member. Previously (before I joined) I made roleplay and match maps for people to join and play with me. Also during this time I created my first roleplay series called cm_mobiusv1.2.wad and above up to 5. After a starting this new roleplay era which almost everybody enjoyed, I decided to join the mb to see what I could do here.

hi i just joined the mb 5 seconds ago.so my real name is victor .i am the biggest fan of halo amd i like it.i made most of the trophies on it but i am the first in the family.so i am great at it and bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am a noob

I've been here for a while (not so long actually) but I might as well give an intro.
I'm Spongecar (I made the nickname up when I was young OK?) although I prefer to be known as Knuxfan24. I'm a huge Sonic fan & I think SRB2 is a fun game to play. I hope it get's even better the more updates it receives.

It's been a very long time since I've both played SRB2 and been on the forums. I'm IceSpeed. I've kinda had this name for a while being friends with GodSpeed. I used to play this game quite often a few years back. Now I'm sittin' back and enjoying life, trying to replay some good memories of this game. I'm a nice guy, I may crack a few (BAD) jokes here and there. I tend to be a bit of a peace maker, but only so often. I always enjoy a good SRB2 net game for sure.

Welcome (back?) to the community then. We're pretty mean here, so we definitely need a peacemaker! :p

Haven't seen you on any netgames before. What type game are you usually in?

Hello I'm danie (No Capitals!) and is 11 Years old. I have been here for a while. I LOVE Sonic And Pokemon. Sometimes my username in other sites are JJP. Also my name is not danie, its just my internet name. My real name is Jared Pierson. When I start going on netgames I will be called Mr.Awsome.

I actually just recently started playing again. I really have no preference on game type but its usually match, ctf, or tag.

Greetings

I recently started SRB2 myself, and already modded it a bit. Hopefully, things go smoothly for me. (I turned 18 not long ago myself.)

I'm Ben. I can find humor anywhere. My older brother showed me SRB2, but we've always liked games. Me and my brother loved this game, but I liked it a bit more than him. I'm 13, am skilled with computers, and make straight A's.

My name's Gustavo the Ice Echidna,also known as Gustavo Santos de Souza amd Sgustavo.I live in São Paulo,Brazil and have 15 years old.I love sports where I need to move faster as i can , such as running and swimming.Of course i love Video-Games and making new friends.Many people think i'm weird,but I keep doing what I do best : Failing and consequently breaking the pattern of the life.I'm studing to work as an game designer,to work with i like.You can find me in many places with one of this names.

Last edited:
I'm Mr. Awsome and I am NOT!!!!! KIDDING!!! I'm Really danie but there was a virus so I had to get a new email and I could not remeber my password so I was out of luck so here I am. SO PLEASE BELIEVE ME! Oh yeah did I tell you that I am Awsome?

Last edited:
Hello I'm Charile, I've been hiding in the SRB2MB for 2 years So far. Now I want to come back.

rawr?

Also I'm good a CTF.

Hey! I'm TheBetaFox / Tails. Some of you might know me from my AIO server, which is the most c-laggy server on the planet.. Yeah, really.
I'm a game developer from Bucharest, Romania, and I'm also a very bored gamer. Watch me throw random broken Genesis cartridges at a wall when I'm angry... Just kidding. Well, most of my projects usually fail, so let me take some popcorn and try to fail again :3. BRB.
It's nice to meet all of you, and I'm hoping to have a great time here on the SRB2 MB.

-Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back