Mystic Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beaten Sonic's and Tails' game with seven emeralds and beaten Mystic Realm Zone. What helped my Sonic game was going through the emerald stages as Tails first, so I would know how to do this and that when I did them as Sonic. ;D

Beat the game with Sonic, I've found every emerald up to MFZ. SPZ's temple has me stumped.

Anyway, I'll eventually post my times here.

I'm stuck on Aerial Gardens 2... Keep getting knocked off platforms and stuff. I plan to get the emeralds, eventually.

This level pack is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I like it :D I like Tempest Valley a lot ^^

Mystic, you have done a great job in this :D But you play too much... Some levels are really annoying :o I like the Sunken Plant zone, but act 2 is hell... Aerial Garden is really hard too... (That jump on the gargoyle...). Midnight Freeze is hard too (only cause that stupid ice >_o). But I like them anyway :)

I´m in Aerial Garden with Sonic (normal) with no emeralds, and in Tempest Valley with Knux (normal) with 1 emerald. (I was too crazy for playing first in normal mode with Sonic :roll: ). Now I´m searching those temples... I can´t find the one in Tempest Valley...

PD: Oh, and no emblems yet :) Mystic, you have done a really good job... Is there any unlockables? Or emblems are just for fun?

They're just for fun, but there ARE quite a few secrets, like the all-emerald stage and the Warp Zone.

Isn't it obvious? Get all of the emeralds to get to the all-emerald stage.

It's like, self-explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back