30 MB · Views: 6,698
  • music3.7z.002
    15 MB · Views: 6,465
  • source-part1.zip
    28.5 MB · Views: 5,752
  • source-part2.zip
    14.7 MB · Views: 5,491
Last edited by a moderator:
There you go. I honestly wonder why you added an arbitrary "super" to the name of the mod, but whatever.

So if D00DKart is in this pack, and contains far more levels than the default ones, why I no gets billing in title? :<

ZYx7c.png

You didn't even show that custom characters were possible!

Also, for those that don't know, Misc files are...

CraRid.wad - Crawla Honcho character wad
KoteRid.wad - KOTE character wad beta
k_ChemicalFacility.wad - Chemical Facility map

Iceman.wad is coming soon. With an amazing SMK Kart.
Actually, whats funny is that Riders Z (Now Super SRB2 Kart Z) has been in IRC for a few months now, too bad for you forum goers.

wJw31.png

New player sprites are in the works, but don't expect them soon, as they take quite some time to make. Iceman did the new kart, but I'm assembling it all together.

I'm also making another kart model similar to that 64 design, but sprited better for whoever will want to use it instead.
I've presently found that my past work (Kart sprited above) isn't as good as it could've been if I tried harder and gave more thought.

EDIT: Also D00D, that new edited Sonic front facing sprite needs to be in Vanilla SRB2 NOW.

Last edited:
Let me say that this is awesome. let me also list all the crazy things I'd like to see added but I doubt will ever be done.

* Character Collision, and Character weight
* Mini-boosts for making large jumps.
* Battle Mode.
* Mushroom only mode for more than just single player.
* And Handling/Drifting/Turbo stats would be nice too. :3
* MOAR STAGES.

Me being greedy aside, this really is great. The character and item balance makes things FAR better, and there was a few times where we'd have awesome item battles. (Iceman knows how to throw a Green Shell.) Only gripe is some of the maps don't work as well with the bouncy walls, but this is gonna be fixed, I believe.

* Character Collision, and Character weight

Haven't we been through this? Most of the characters would have the same weight. I still say if it gets implemented, it should be "strength" so it is easier to divide and makes more sense.

Wouldn't turning tailspickup off make characters solid? That's something, but the I don't think star would work well...

JeckJims, the vanilla SRB2 Player collision is utter shit. I've even been killed by people teleporting on top of me. The collision Blade wants is, say: Hitting someone from behind dividing your speed and momentum, then giving that to the person you bumped into. This would result in bumping people from behind slowing you down, and speeding them up.

Why does the level select show maps that aren't even in the rotation anymore? If anything, those maps should be at the end of the list.

Why does the level select show maps that aren't even in the rotation anymore? If anything, those maps should be at the end of the list.

D00D's silly naming scheme. Even in D00Dkart the rotation was all over the place.

Anywho;
  • After-Race points are now distributed depending on the number of players on the server
This means that race point distribution is given as follows, from last place to first place:

If there are only four players, the person in first will receive 6 points, whereas if there are eight or more players, the person in first receives 20 points for their efforts.

The more players there are, the more incentive to win. And with good reason since everyone has an equal opportunity to win (Unless they deliberately lose)

D00D's silly naming scheme. Even in D00Dkart the rotation was all over the place.
What does that have to do with the naming scheme? Just put "levelselect = 0" for the maps that aren't in the rotation anymore or delete them outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back